Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Low-code development platforms Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Low-code development platforms related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Low-code development platforms specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Low-code development platforms Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Low-code development platforms improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Can the vendor demonstrate a go-to-market strategy for its development platform across mobile apps, the web, and conversational experiences?
- Can low-code development platforms help large enterprises deliver most demanding application projects to accelerate digital transformation?
- Can existing it frameworks deliver applications in weeks that are highly complex, easy to use, quick and easy to change and manageable?
- Is data from the edge of the enterprise getting trapped in silos where it is held captive until periodic connectivity takes place?
- How do you make a sound decision when application development technologies and trends are so pervasive, yet fluid and fleeting?
- Do the tool qualification tests allow verification of the tool functionality in terms of requirements as specified in the TOR?
- Does the tor identify the tool features that are directly related to the activity for which the qualification is being sought?
- Where can it organizations and citizen developers alike build, deploy and manage cloud-based applications with a single tool?
- Are you trained, competent and confident in applying the particular procedures or techniques that are required for the task?
- What is your level of responsibility when it comes to application development and delivery strategy at your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Low-code development platforms book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Low-code development platforms self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Low-code development platforms Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Low-code development platforms areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Low-code development platforms Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Low-code development platforms projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Low-code development platforms Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Low-code development platforms project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Which training platform formats (i.e., mobile, virtual, videogame-based) were implemented in your effort(s)?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Activity Attributes: How many resources do you need to complete the work scope within a limit of X number of days?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are adjustments implemented to correct or prevent defects?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do your organizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its Governance system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the Low-code development platforms project objectives and expected deliverables?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Low-code development platforms project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Project Portfolio management: What happens without Low-code development platforms project portfolio and proper resourcing?
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the Low-code development platforms project manager?
Step-by-step and complete Low-code development platforms Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Low-code development platforms project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Low-code development platforms project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Low-code development platforms project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Low-code development platforms project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Low-code development platforms project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Low-code development platforms project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Low-code development platforms project with this in-depth Low-code development platforms Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Low-code development platforms projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Low-code development platforms and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Low-code development platforms investments work better.
This Low-code development platforms All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.