Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Market Entry Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Market Entry related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Market Entry specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Market Entry Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Market Entry improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does your organization decide to use that option because of the prospective revenue or because the target market is otherwise impenetrable due to legal barriers?
- What cost of capital do you use in evaluating whether to offer a qualifying service in a particular geographic market and how is that cost of capital determined?
- What is the best way to better communicate with enforcement officials across the globe to stop illicit goods at a point of entry to the marketplace?
- How can policy interventions further dismantle barriers to entry, particularly in industry sectors that may traditionally have been protected?
- Which is the mode of entry where the international business organization can start international marketing without any investments abroad?
- Does any major organization in the market have a reputation for aggressive or predatory market behavior in response to attempts at entry?
- What should be entry tactics, countermeasures to economic impact, and marketing channels for marketing analytics software industry?
- How do you take advantage of the opportunities for growth, innovation and entry into new, profitable and international markets?
- Why are so many middle market companies still failing to take advantage of innovations that are seen by others as entry level?
- What aspects of the globalization of production and marketing do you expect will benefit your organization after the move?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Market Entry book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Market Entry self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Market Entry Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Market Entry areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Market Entry Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Market Entry projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Market Entry Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Market Entry project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If appropriate, is the deliverable content consistent with current Market Entry project documents and in compliance with the Document Management Plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Variance Analysis: Are there externalities from having some customers, even if they are unprofitable in the short run?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How solid is the Market Entry projection of competitive reaction?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the primary Stakeholder(s) in the proposed application area?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors effective at linking business risks and management assertions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Market Entry project management methodology?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the Market Entry project team and stakeholders meeting regularly and using a meeting agenda and taking notes to accurately document what is being covered and what happened in the weekly meetings?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the estimated cost of creating and implementing?
Step-by-step and complete Market Entry Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Market Entry project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Market Entry project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Market Entry project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Market Entry project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Market Entry project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Market Entry project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Market Entry project with this in-depth Market Entry Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Market Entry projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Market Entry and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Market Entry investments work better.
This Market Entry All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.