Support ongoing Marketing Operations Process Improvements with existing and new enabling information technologies to increase the Marketing Teams productivity or efficiency to make timely decisions which positively impact business results.
More Uses of the Marketing Operations Toolkit:
- Systematize: commercial Marketing Operations liaise with Sales Force to deliver key communications, drive marketing planning with sales organization and local markets.
- Lead: Product Marketing Operations product price positioning analysis and Competitive Analysis.
- Ensure you magnify; build, maintain, and implement Best Practices for Marketing Automation and Demand Generation in Campaign Management, lead routing, processes, and Data integrity.
- Ensure appropriately manage repository of historical plans, data pulls, and deliverables.
- Manage the Scrum process for the Marketing Operations team, arrange and facilitate daily stand up meetings and other Scrum ceremonies.
- Confirm your planning complies; partners with the business, functional areas, Marketing Integration Leaders and Marketing Operations team on marketing Data Management and administration.
- Coordinate campaign roadmap with Marketing Operations to ensure that you have accurate campaign taxonomy and hierarchy in your Marketing Automation System.
- Support the ongoing implementation of the evergreen Strategic Planning Process and other Strategic Initiatives.
- Manage and grow marketing databases, while ensuring Data integrity and governance.
- Support Marketing Operations Management with enabling teams to utilize Marketing Technology.
- Arrange that your enterprise possess extensive Project Management skills; running from inception to post event reporting (running in conjunction with Marketing Operations team).
- Evaluate: partner with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, brand marketing, and Marketing Operations to create cohesive campaigns, messaging and Customer Journeys.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations and Sales Management to ensure the development of tools and materials that support the messages used in your programs.
- Be accountable for Marketing Operations and Business Development (other sub brands and central Project Management).
- Manage day to day Business Operations and identify and develop key Marketing Operations processes and tools to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Liaise with segment directors and Marketing Operations team on targeted marketing messaging and integrated campaigns and tactical activities when appropriate.
- Use Analytics Tools to support Performance Marketing, Digital Marketing, marketing optimization, and other crucial Marketing Operations.
- Become capable of building and executing simple, clear systems to improve Marketing Operations.
- Ensure you exceed; lead and contribute to Business Case development of new initiatives and roadmap to evolve Marketing Operations efficiency.
- Coordinate: in conjunction with Marketing Operations (future), Demand Generation, sales, and Customer Success, develop a customer Segmentation Strategy where the outputs are customers lists for each of the program types.
- Coordinate: through Marketing Automation, you take data and turn it into actionable campaigns.
- Guide: own Campaign Strategy and demand journeys by leading cross functional teams across Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, and Marketing Operations.
- Manage work with Product Marketing to align messaging with core Product Offerings and with Marketing Operations to test and review Performance Metrics regularly.
- Steer: partner with Marketing Operations team to identify trends in behavior of customers referred by natural search.
- Drive: commitment to Equity And Inclusion goals of your organization and your organization.
- Collaborate and communicate with other members of your organization to ensure completion of projects and robust On the Job Training.
- Collaborate closely with Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Partnerships, Sales, and Customer Success to increase transparency, communication, and campaign success.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing Operations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing Operations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing Operations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing Operations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing Operations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do Marketing Operations benefits exceed costs?
- Do you think you know, or do you know you know?
- Have all basic functions of Marketing Operations been defined?
- What was the last experiment you ran?
- What stupid rule would you most like to kill?
- Have you identified your Marketing Operations Key Performance Indicators?
- Is the cost worth the Marketing Operations effort?
- What is your question? Why?
- How do you know if you are successful?
- Who has control over resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing Operations book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Marketing Operations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing Operations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing Operations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Operations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing Operations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing Operations Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Marketing Operations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Marketing Operations project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Marketing Operations Project Team have enough people to execute the Marketing Operations Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Marketing Operations Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing Operations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing Operations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing Operations Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing Operations Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing Operations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing Operations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing Operations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing Operations project with this in-depth Marketing Operations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing Operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing Operations and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing Operations investments work better.
This Marketing Operations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.