Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Medical Science Liaison Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Medical Science Liaison related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Medical Science Liaison specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Medical Science Liaison Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Medical Science Liaison improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How does the health service organization determine which best-practice guidelines, integrated care pathways, clinical pathways, decision support tools and clinical care standards are to be used?
- How does the health service organization identify workforce training needs to ensure that workforce skills are current and meet the health service organizations service delivery requirements?
- How does the health service organization ensure that the workforce is aware of safety implications of different forms of physical and mechanical restraint with different patient populations?
- What are the high-risk situations in which patient identification, procedure matching, and the communication or sharing of information are critical to ensuring safe, continuous patient care?
- What processes are in place to assess the appropriateness of the physical environment of the health service organization for people at high risk of harm, as people with cognitive impairment?
- What systems and processes are available for clinicians to partner with clients or substitute decision-maker to plan, communicate, set goals and make decisions about current and future care?
- What processes from the Partnering with Consumers Standard do clinicians use to involve clients in planning and making decisions about recognizing and responding to acute deterioration?
- How does the health service organization ensure that medicine-related information and decision support tools are up to date and available to clinicians at the point of decision-making?
- What processes are in place to ensure that equipment, devices and products are being used in line with best-practice guidelines to prevent and effectively manage pressure injuries?
- What processes are used to ensure that clinicians have the appropriate qualifications, experience, professional standing, competencies and other relevant professional attributes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Medical Science Liaison book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Medical Science Liaison self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Medical Science Liaison Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Medical Science Liaison areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Medical Science Liaison Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Medical Science Liaison projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Medical Science Liaison Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Medical Science Liaison project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Contingency actions - planned actions to reduce the immediate seriousness of the risk when it does occur. What should you do when?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask participants to close laptops and place mobile devices on silent on the table while the meeting is in progress?
- Risk Register: Methodology: how will risk management be performed on this Medical Science Liaison project?
- Quality Audit: How do you indicate the extent to which your personnel would be expected to contribute to the work effort?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Medical Science Liaison project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Executing Process Group: What type of information goes in the quality assurance plan?
- Change Request: Can you answer what happened, who did it, when did it happen, and what else will be affected?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you use data to inform instruction and improve staff achievement?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved Medical Science Liaison project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Medical Science Liaison project?
Step-by-step and complete Medical Science Liaison Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Medical Science Liaison project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Medical Science Liaison project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Medical Science Liaison project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Medical Science Liaison project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Medical Science Liaison project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Medical Science Liaison project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Medical Science Liaison project with this in-depth Medical Science Liaison Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Medical Science Liaison projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Medical Science Liaison and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Medical Science Liaison investments work better.
This Medical Science Liaison All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.