Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microlearning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microlearning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microlearning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microlearning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 749 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microlearning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 749 standard requirements:
- How do you take advantage of employees online literacy practices outside of organization to foster the development of online reading comprehension and learning skills within organization?
- Which phase was most critical to the learning process and allowed employees to participate in reflective thinking in order to begin bridging the gap between theory and practice?
- What are your organizations main training delivery methods (eg in house, external, external conferences and seminars, job rotations, e-learning) and how is this decided?
- Using smaller, bite-sized bits of information to teach a skill or concept has been around for decades, even if you did not call it microlearning then. Remember chunking?
- How have other organizations been able to achieve significant increases in employee knowledge as well as improved first call resolution with your microlearning solution?
- Is your specific learning need for your next project focused on delivering knowledge and skills, information and communication, or behaviour and attitude changes?
- What educational, organizational, cultural and technological factors could influence the development of e-business models for online learning systems in VET?
- How does the collaborative self-ethnography of the e-learning team inform you of future requirements and methods of staff development for online teaching?
- How do you promote equitable access to the technologies and the high-quality learning content that play a vital role in the success of e-learning?
- Are your training needs knowledge based (information about a topic) as opposed to experiential based (learning manual techniques as CPR training)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microlearning book in PDF containing 749 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microlearning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microlearning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microlearning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microlearning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microlearning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microlearning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microlearning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Microlearning project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will promote/support the Microlearning project, provided that they are involved?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Microlearning project?
- Procurement Audit: Is confidentiality guaranteed during the whole process?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders review organizational performance?
- Quality Metrics: There are many reasons to shore up quality-related metrics, and what metrics are important?
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the Microlearning project schedule?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization address regulatory, legal, and ethical compliance?
- Schedule Management Plan: Perform reality checks on schedules ÃÂÃÂ are all tasks included?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
Step-by-step and complete Microlearning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microlearning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microlearning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microlearning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microlearning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microlearning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microlearning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microlearning project with this in-depth Microlearning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microlearning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microlearning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microlearning investments work better.
This Microlearning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.