Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MicroPython Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MicroPython related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MicroPython specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MicroPython Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MicroPython improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- How do agile software development processes, open-source programming or embedded systems affect the possibilities and alternatives for interaction design management?
- How would you ensure that your organizations commitment to equal opportunity and diversity is embedded into the performance management process?
- Is there a systematic policy for product development and innovation processes, into which design was embedded from the start, in place?
- How many dollars were allocated to a given system from all sources to upgrade and maintain the capability embedded in the software?
- What should you look for as the key components of an effective compliance management program and the controls embedded within it?
- How do you ensure that employees actively participate or engage in sharing knowledge through your knowledge management system?
- What are the challenges the embedded space system development poses to agile development especially in the case companies?
- Should it be treated in the same manner as the embedded software, or should it be considered as an entirely separate item?
- How does your organization ensure the BI supplier is providing a system with an embedded audit trail that can be trusted?
- What role does Organizational Learning play in your daily business operations as a way to achieve your business goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MicroPython book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MicroPython self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MicroPython Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MicroPython areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MicroPython Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MicroPython projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MicroPython Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MicroPython project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: MicroPython project manager is using weighted average duration estimates to perform schedule network analysis. Which type of mathematical analysis is being used?
- Quality Audit: It is inappropriate to seek information about the Audit Panels preliminary views including questions like why do you ask that?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the MicroPython project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this MicroPython project is needed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: No rs: if a task has no one listed as responsible, who is getting the job done?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Change Management Plan: How will the stakeholders share information and transfer knowledge?
- Scope Management Plan: For which criterion is it tolerable not to meet the original parameters?
- Cost Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Will the MicroPython project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
Step-by-step and complete MicroPython Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MicroPython project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MicroPython project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MicroPython project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MicroPython project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MicroPython project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MicroPython project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MicroPython project with this in-depth MicroPython Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MicroPython projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MicroPython and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MicroPython investments work better.
This MicroPython All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.