Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft HoloLens Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft HoloLens related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft HoloLens specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft HoloLens Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft HoloLens improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What affect the willingness to adopt Augmented Reality, positively or negatively, from an external environmental-, technological-, and organizational perspective?
- How is your organization going to reap the benefits of an open office while supporting the individual worker, who may need an interruption free environment?
- Should architects take on the role of shaping mixed reality tools to better serve the practice of architecture and the construction industry more broadly?
- How will emerging technologies like AI, Machine Learning, IOT, Big data, augmented reality, analytics etc will change the fabric of IT organizations?
- Can augmented reality displays or synthetic vision systems successfully compensate for the degraded visual imagery provided by onboard sensors?
- Can digital reality ÃÂÃÂ augmented reality, virtual environments ÃÂÃÂ modify (or even mutate) human perception of space, time, or sensorial input?
- Can dividing mixed reality experiences into technologies, activities and interactions help understanding how the experiences are formed?
- Is an augmented or virtual world an improvement over the physical world when it can be controlled in ways possible only in an illusion?
- Has your organization assessed whether it can benefit by applying its operational data in next-generation augmented reality technology?
- What happens if mixed reality become a necessary technology to fully experience public spaces, and only some people have access to it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft HoloLens book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft HoloLens self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft HoloLens Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft HoloLens areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft HoloLens Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft HoloLens projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft HoloLens Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft HoloLens project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are post milestone Microsoft HoloLens project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Microsoft HoloLens project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Microsoft HoloLens project, and was this followed up during the Microsoft HoloLens project?
- Project Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Closing Process Group: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Microsoft HoloLens project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft HoloLens Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft HoloLens project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft HoloLens project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft HoloLens project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft HoloLens project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft HoloLens project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft HoloLens project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft HoloLens project with this in-depth Microsoft HoloLens Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft HoloLens projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft HoloLens and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft HoloLens investments work better.
This Microsoft HoloLens All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.