Be accountable for developing and driving labs operational performance metrics for Quality, Safety and Cost by owning the financial accountability for the assets.
- Direct: customer success and business solutions.
- Be accountable for leading cross functional teams to create, implement, and refine IoT business models holistically across devices, intelligent edge and cloud.
- Be accountable for developing and driving a long term strategy for the Test labs in support of delivering high quality test systems at competitive cost.
- Be accountable for developing key metrics, forecasts, and reporting in partnership with finance and engineering to monitor business performance.
- Oversee: in engineering, you deliver a killer product.
- Help you build the definitive dashboarding organization.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft HoloLens Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft HoloLens related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft HoloLens specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft HoloLens Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft HoloLens improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Can business process model and notation be an enterprise modeling technique to analyze the impact of augmented reality on the buyer seller relationship?
- Can the value management platform be a an enterprise modeling technique to analyze the impact of augmented reality on the buyer seller relationship?
- Can the value management platform be an enterprise modeling technique to analyze the impact of augmented reality on the buyer seller relationship?
- Can augmented reality displays or synthetic vision systems successfully compensate for the degraded visual imagery provided by onboard sensors?
- Can augmented reality displays or synthetic vision systems successfully compensate for the degrade visual imagery provided by onboard sensors?
- Can dividing mixed reality experiences into technologies, activities and interactions help understanding how the experiences are formed?
- Is the development of the technology stand alone or is it addressing a gap in a larger organizational technology development roadmap?
- How might you use augmented reality technologies to enrich and enhance your communication, sales, or delivery channels to customers?
- Does 3D projection mapping, a form of augmented reality, have significant psychological effects on presence, experience, and memory?
- Is there the ability to use a single piece of content across multiple channels as web, in store, print, email, augmented reality?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft HoloLens book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft HoloLens self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft HoloLens Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft HoloLens areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft HoloLens Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft HoloLens projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft HoloLens Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft HoloLens project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement function/unit organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the actual tasks which the department has to carry out?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable groups; who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the Microsoft HoloLens project?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Microsoft HoloLens project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you recap the meeting purpose, time, and expectations?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise Microsoft HoloLens project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Lessons Learned: How well were your expectations met regarding the extent of your involvement in the Microsoft HoloLens project (effort, time commitments, etc.)?
- Project Management Plan: What data/reports/tools/etc. do program managers need?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the changes in the job market for information technology workers. How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft HoloLens Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft HoloLens project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft HoloLens project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft HoloLens project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft HoloLens project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft HoloLens project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft HoloLens project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft HoloLens project with this in-depth Microsoft HoloLens Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft HoloLens projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft HoloLens and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft HoloLens investments work better.
This Microsoft HoloLens All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.