Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Office 365 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Office 365 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Office 365 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Office 365 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 941 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Office 365 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 941 standard requirements:
- As part of a governance plan, did you determine who does what? For example, who creates sites, who controls keywords in Search, or who manages the metadata and ensures that the metadata is applied correctly?
- Does your application create specific accounts for people with no administrative rights (external auditors, non-IT executives, etc.), allowing them to perform audits securely and autonomously?
- What assistance is Microsoft offering to customers who wish to move to Teams, especially the already stated who have made significant investments in Skype for Business in Office 365?
- What is the difference between Microsoft Office for employees under employee Advantage and the Microsoft Office under the employee Option, which you had under the previous agreement?
- Smartphones and tablets give your employees the freedom to work from virtually anywhere, and what happens if a device loaded with organization data is lost or stolen?
- In the case that the hardware specified is not providing the desired throughput or failover capabilities, who is responsible for providing the additional equipment?
- Is there a minimum subscription For Dynamics 365 for Sales and Office 365, Microsoft requires a one-year service and billing contract length for Dynamics on Azure?
- Can the cisco sd-wan solution provide optimization for IaaS and SaaS platforms like AWS, Microsoft azure and Office 365, google, salesforce.com, cisco webex, etc?
- Simply delivering process information to the right users is not enough: how do you ensure that the process information is meaningful, accurate and up-to-date?
- Your organization has a unique story, and like any great tale, it needs people to make it come alive. How do you get your employees excited about your vision?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Office 365 book in PDF containing 941 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Office 365 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Office 365 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Office 365 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Office 365 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Office 365 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Office 365 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Office 365 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: People risk -are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Microsoft Office 365 project?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Microsoft Office 365 project ÃÂÃÂ What is the status?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its financial management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Scope Statement: If you were to write a list of what should not be included in the scope statement, what are the things that you would recommend be described as out-of-scope?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Microsoft Office 365 project scheduling & tracking?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to your organizations practices communicated to your organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main processes included in Microsoft Office 365 project quality management?
- Team Operating Agreement: Resource allocation: how will individual team members account for time and expenses, and how will this be allocated in the team budget?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Decision Log: How does provision of information, both in terms of content and presentation, influence acceptance of alternative strategies?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Office 365 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Office 365 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Office 365 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Office 365 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Office 365 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Office 365 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Office 365 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Office 365 project with this in-depth Microsoft Office 365 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Office 365 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Office 365 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Office 365 investments work better.
This Microsoft Office 365 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.