Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Device Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Device Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Device Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Device Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 909 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Device Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 909 standard requirements:
- The increasingly mobile work force makes compliance more difficult. With more endpoints, devices and people involved, there is that much more to watch. There are devices not owned by the organization pulling data off the organizations network. Is your organizations policy consistent with that of contractors you work with?
- Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of your organization considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
- Do you have the capabilities to manage the influx of mobile devices and deal with the evolving nature of mobile applications and data. Do you have a solid strategy to address mobile devices as endpoints?
- The power of BYOD allows employees to use personal mobile devices to access corporate applications. What if the application does not have a mobile equivalent version which can be managed under MDM?
- Does your solution support and integrate with publicly available application provisioning (i.e. Apple App Store, including Apple Volume Purchase Program, Google Play, and Windows App store)?
- Are logs maintained to track all media that is moved from a secured area, and is management approval obtained prior to moving the media (especially when media is distributed to individuals)?
- Per cent of enterprise data exists in various frontline settings, from laptops to handheld devices, to shop and remote office environments, how do you access this information?
- What is the availability of Software Development Kit (SDK) for custom integrations, or app wrapping for adding management capabilities to internally written applications?
- Smartphones and tablets give your employees the freedom to work from virtually anywhere, and what happens if a device loaded with organization data is lost or stolen?
- Can you track conversions across devices and measure the impact of audiences, ad frequency, creative, and other campaign features on conversion across channels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Device Management book in PDF containing 909 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mobile Device Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Device Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Device Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Device Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Device Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Device Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Mobile Device Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What are the risks that could stop you from achieving your KPIs?
- Scope Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization have an overall procurement strategy and/or policy?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Ask: are others positioned to know, are others credible, and will others cooperate?
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Lessons Learned: Under what legal authority did your organization head and program manager direct your organization and Mobile Device Management project?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the Mobile Device Management project completion date?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Mobile Device Management project risks?
- Project Portfolio management: If the pmo does not properly balance the portfolio of Mobile Device Management projects, who will?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the Mobile Device Management project documented?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Device Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Device Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Device Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Device Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Device Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Device Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Device Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Device Management project with this in-depth Mobile Device Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Device Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Device Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Device Management investments work better.
This Mobile Device Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.