Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Modeling and Simulation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Modeling and Simulation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Modeling and Simulation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Modeling and Simulation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Modeling and Simulation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How can simulation modeling be integrated with big data infrastructure, data fusion and data assimilation from a subterranean sensing system to provide near real time analytics and decision support?
- What is the proper balance between the use of simulated training and real world or live training, and what criteria are used to evaluate to achieve that balance?
- What have you learned about modeling, simulation and other tools, and what are the potential applications in smart grid research, development and deployment?
- How to ensure smooth transition back and forth between High level system modeling and simulation and Detailed, discipline specific modeling and simulation?
- Why would one ever doubt that the credibility of an agent based simulation model can be established in a way that is different to other approaches?
- Why exactly is the environment deteriorating at an alarming rate, despite decades of effort to transition to environmental sustainability?
- What obstacles currently exist in using modeling and simulation tools during requirements generation within your program?
- How brittle is the model if you make a small change to your basic assumptions how long does it take to change the model?
- What other additional areas/uses do you identify that would enhance support of planning, decision making and management?
- What would be the impact on cost, quality, and schedule of the project if staff were to be increased or reduced?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Modeling and Simulation book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Modeling and Simulation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Modeling and Simulation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Modeling and Simulation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Modeling and Simulation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Modeling and Simulation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Modeling and Simulation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Modeling and Simulation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Executing Process Group: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Procurement Audit: What are your ethical guidelines for public procurement?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization examined in detail the definition of performance?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there influences outside the team that may affect performance, and if so, have you identified and addressed them?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Planning Process Group: How well will the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Initiating Process Group: Will the Modeling and Simulation project meet the client requirements, and will it achieve the business success criteria that justified doing the Modeling and Simulation project in the first place?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Modeling and Simulation project Scope during Modeling and Simulation project Initiation and Planning?
Step-by-step and complete Modeling and Simulation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Modeling and Simulation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Modeling and Simulation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Modeling and Simulation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Modeling and Simulation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Modeling and Simulation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Modeling and Simulation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Modeling and Simulation project with this in-depth Modeling and Simulation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Modeling and Simulation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Modeling and Simulation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Modeling and Simulation investments work better.
This Modeling and Simulation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.