Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Move to the Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Move to the Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Move to the Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Move to the Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Move to the Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What is your retrospective on how you went from EC2 servers to Infrastructure as Code, to immutable infrastructure, and what is the tie in with movements towards functional programming?
- How do you best transform to flexible connectivity and data models to underpin digital services that drive customer and employee experience innovation and support partner ecosystems?
- Which process, application and information can be moved to the cloud to gain efficiency and cost benefits while satisfying your organizations security and compliance requirements?
- Do you, as a human being, have an insight into the past, how very destructive it is to the brain, and the brain itself sees it and has an insight into it and moves out of that?
- Is it best to move the application to software as a service, in which a SaaS provider hosts the entire application and admins have very little to do management wise?
- How is your organization, and your competition, taking advantage of hybrid cloud, particularly data and processes that, until recently, have been difficult to move?
- Have you thought about your cloud migration strategy â from design, implementation and operations, to the end-to-end managed services of your infrastructure?
- What are the other reasons, things like mergers and acquisitions, or what are the other use cases that are driving people to move portfolio to the cloud?
- Will the cloud vendor move all the clients information onto a distinct atmosphere ought to the prevailing atmosphere become compromised or unavailable?
- Should you move directly to Oracles comprehensive cloud offerings or adopt a hybrid approach that combines the best of on-premise and cloud solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Move to the Cloud book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Move to the Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Move to the Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Move to the Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Move to the Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Move to the Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Move to the Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Move to the Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What is your organizations strategic planning process?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts if the risk does occur?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the Move to the Cloud project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying variances from estimates & adjusting the detailed work program been followed?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its relationship with its (past) staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Scope Statement: If you were to write a list of what should not be included in the scope statement, what are the things that you would recommend be described as out-of-scope?
- Procurement Audit: Does each policy statement contain the legal reference(s) on which the policy is based?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Move to the Cloud project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Move to the Cloud project stage?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Would avoiding any of corresponding impact the Move to the Cloud projects chance of success?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
Step-by-step and complete Move to the Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Move to the Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Move to the Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Move to the Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Move to the Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Move to the Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Move to the Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Move to the Cloud project with this in-depth Move to the Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Move to the Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Move to the Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Move to the Cloud investments work better.
This Move to the Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.