Analyze multiple research sources to evaluate Competitive Landscape and develop counter strategies to drive market share growth across customer and price segments.
More Uses of the MVNO Toolkit:
- Pilot: monitor, report and analyze new product launch performance and Corrective Actions to improve sales.
- Be accountable for being ready at a moments notice to turn around a quick analysis or hop on calls to support whatever happens to arise in an industry ripe with opportunities.
- Manage: custom your product around existing and potential clients needs, in order to provide products and services that truly align with the customers dynamic needs.
- Be accountable for collaborating with engineering, product, operations, sales, finance, etc.
- Manage work with user researchers to identify the objectives for usability analysis while settings up feature and app analytics program.
- Manage assigned relationships with vendors, partners, staff, and executives throughout the telecommunications industry.
- Govern: Enterprise Architecture knowledge.
- Lead: actively participate and develop new accounts to help service customers and grow business.
- Support weekly/monthly executive leadership meetings on various topics covering sales, marketing and product functions.
- Provide support to the operation and support of telecommunications network and systems.
- Develop and plan overall analytics strategy to measure the quality and health of all infotainment properties.
- Support voice calling from internal MVNO products.
- Lead: proactively bring and onboard first strategic clients, negotiate contracts and close deals.
- Come work alongside the most accomplished minds in the industry.
- Ensure you amplify; lead your organizations product offering, from Ideation through sales and Customer Service.
- Oversee: Network Operations specialization wireless.
- Head: Product Management, infotainment analytics.
- Support the design, build and test activities with regards to new products, services, hardware, software and feature/functionality.
- Be accountable for existing relationships with mobile operator/service provider executives.
- Orchestrate: work in safe Agile environment to develop an Api Gateway.
- Govern: leverage internal tools to create custom dashboards, reports, simulations and optimizations.
- Audit: when working with partners, you take a win win approach to Contract Negotiations as you build new business relationships in order to drive profitable growth.
- Support Business Development teams with repeatable models to measure opportunities for margin and growth.
- Gather Business Requirements from internal and external customers.
- Ensure you integrate; detailed knowledge in System Integration for mobile wireless platforms.
- Be accountable for leading the future of luxury mobility.
- Understand and document the Processes And Procedures for Operations and service assurance for wireless network pre and post launch.
- Initiate: already a fit mobile or sprint employee.
- Establish: voice network architecture and optimization.
- Drive: general relational Database Management.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MVNO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any MVNO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MVNO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MVNO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MVNO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who approved the MVNO scope?
- MVNO risk decisions: whose call is it?
- If there were zero limitations, what would you do differently?
- If you do not follow, then how to lead?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- How is data used for Program Management and improvement?
- Does the problem have ethical dimensions?
- What will drive MVNO change?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Who do you report MVNO results to?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MVNO book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MVNO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MVNO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MVNO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MVNO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MVNO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MVNO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MVNO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all MVNO project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the MVNO project team have enough people to execute the MVNO project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed MVNO project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete MVNO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MVNO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MVNO Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MVNO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MVNO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MVNO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MVNO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MVNO project with this in-depth MVNO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MVNO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MVNO and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MVNO investments work better.
This MVNO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.