Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network Segmentation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network Segmentation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network Segmentation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network Segmentation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network Segmentation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Which intrusion detection system is the best applicable for large environments where critical assets on the network need extra security and is ideal for observing sensitive network segments?
- Which intrusion detection system is best applicable for large environments where critical assets on the network need extra security and is ideal for observing sensitive network segments?
- Which cisco technology uses software defined segmentation to simply the provisioning of network access, accelerate security operations, and consistently enforce poly on the network?
- Are there better ways of segmenting the viewers, over a variety of platforms, so that networks can better package the programming and advertisers can make a more effective buy?
- How will cloud bursting impact your ability to protect application SLAs when your applications are in constant motion across different networks and environmental conditions?
- Which recent headlines will impact professionals in the cyber insurance segment and risk managers concerned about privacy and network security risks in the coming months?
- Do you use network virtualization to allow virtual machines that are running on multiple segments to communicate while isolating that traffic from other network traffic?
- Does the solution require significant changes to firewall rules and port configurations when deployed in environments with multiple network segments or cloud services?
- What are the competitive advantage in terms of the unique resources, target segment, product design, production process and value added in the network?
- Are firewalls used to isolate critical and sensitive systems into network segments separate from network segments with less sensitive systems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network Segmentation book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Network Segmentation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network Segmentation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network Segmentation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network Segmentation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network Segmentation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network Segmentation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Network Segmentation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the definition of the Network Segmentation project scope clear; what needs to be accomplished?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research risk management software. Are many products available?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, relative importance, and the ways in which achievement will be measured?
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Network Segmentation project management processes you chose to use?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Change Management Plan: Identify the risk and assess the significance and likelihood of it occurring and plan the contingency What risks may occur upfront?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Network Segmentation project risks?
- Project Schedule: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Network Segmentation project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Network Segmentation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network Segmentation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network Segmentation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network Segmentation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network Segmentation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network Segmentation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network Segmentation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network Segmentation project with this in-depth Network Segmentation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network Segmentation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network Segmentation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network Segmentation investments work better.
This Network Segmentation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.