Confirm your organization executes your organizations strategy related to New Business Development and Client Satisfaction by leading and coordinating activities, initiatives, and programs that promote your organizations growth and ensure Client Satisfaction and retention.
More Uses of the New Business Development Toolkit:
- Arrange that your group complies; focus on personal sales targets, New Business Development, maintaining Customer Relationships and troubleshooting specific Customer Problems.
- Head: proactively identify and drive initiatives to increase New Business Development and Operational Excellence.
- Supervise: overall responsibility for all New Business Development, Investment Management, client service, fiduciary services, custody, and risk controls.
- Identify, lead and support New Business Development and business extension and expansion opportunities.
- Anticipate and ensure talent and skill mix of the group are in sync with the needs of programs/projects and New Business Development organizations.
- Lead: impact the profitability of your organization through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and New Business Development results.
- Help lead Proposal Development and other New Business Development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C level executives.
- Support New Business Development activities as defined in the Goal setting process.
- Devise: partner with Sales And Marketing to identify and enhance New Business Development.
- Ensure your strategy enforces the application of industrial Risk Management processes in New Business Development and investment approval.
- Assure your business complies; focus on New Business Development by prospecting, calling on and closing customers to bring new business to your organization.
- Establish: proactive approach to sales through New Business Development and Lead Management follow up.
- Methodize: context switch between various client projects across various industry sectors, , spanning New Business Development and Strategic Initiatives through project delivery for active client portfolio.
- Develop and manage strategic platform partner relationships in support of New Business Development.
- Secure that your organization builds profitable sales in an assigned territory through additional sales with current customers and demonstrates commitment to prospecting and New Business Development.
- Orchestrate: review local development incentives to ensure your organization remains competitive and attractive to New Business Development.
- Establish: review and analyze customer vendor requirements for process changes, compliance tracking and/or New Business Development needs.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop, plan and implement New Business Development initiatives.
- Evaluate: daily tasks of a New Business Development specialization (partnership development specialist).
- Ensure you present; lead your New Business Development efforts to attract new customers to your service territories.
- Confirm you introduce; build focused account plans that ensure New Business Development and maintain account growth.
- Collaborate on New Business Development efforts when assigned, as implementation specialization for the Web based application.
- Ensure you govern; lead New Business Development and existing client activities inside assigned accounts through proposal and negotiation, culminating in new contract agreements.
- Steer: proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive New Business Development growth and Operational Excellence.
- Be accountable for achieving assigned sales goals by identifying and closing New Business Development deals and securing existing contract renewals.
- Ensure you foster; build, maintain, and manage successful producer relationships to achieve New Business Development and retention.
- Be certain that your planning assigns Quality engineering resources in support of existing customers/products and New Business Development.
- Coordinate: proactively identify and drive initiatives to increase New Business Development, share of wallet growth and account retention.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New Business Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any New Business Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New Business Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New Business Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New Business Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is in scope?
- To what extent does each concerned units Management Team recognize New Business Development as an effective investment?
- Have you identified your New Business Development Key Performance Indicators?
- What systems/processes must you excel at?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What are (control) requirements for New Business Development Information?
- What vendors make products that address the New Business Development needs?
- Why the need?
- Do you have the right people on the bus?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New Business Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your New Business Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New Business Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New Business Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New Business Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New Business Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New Business Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 New Business Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all New Business Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the New Business Development Project Team have enough people to execute the New Business Development Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed New Business Development Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New Business Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New Business Development Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New Business Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New Business Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New Business Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New Business Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New Business Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New Business Development investments work better.
This New Business Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.