Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New Business Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any New Business Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New Business Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New Business Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 963 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New Business Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 963 standard requirements:
- What is it that newly appointed heads do, how does that differ from what business managers do and can an alternative model of excellence be constructed that reflects, rather than restrains, your perception of effective practice?
- How will you describe the technology, secret sauce, or magic behind your product or service. The less text and the more diagrams, schematics and flowcharts the better. What do you have that makes your better?
- What if automation, mass customization and increasing customer expectations require a future network of much smaller plants that are close to the customer and capable of same-day delivery?
- What does the compensation system or model look like that promotes the behavior desired from each of the participants in the system: the utilities, the customers and the market players?
- Are rights and obligations of tax officials and taxpayers, tax penalties and appeal procedures contained in guides available to businesses, advisors, tax officials and to the public?
- Does your enterprise have a clear vision of a new business model, the enabling capabilities, the priorities and economics, and is it executing toward the already stated changes?
- How do you lead your organization to immerse key employees in leading-edge platform trends that enable competitiveness, innovation and the transition to new business models?
- Making the right technology choice for a new technology project can be a daunting task. Concerning the roll-out itself, which technology or network topology should be used?
- How can you create a secure environment to protect your data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave you with little control over it?
- Exit strategy: provide details regarding how you plan to leave your business. will you transfer ownership to employees or family, sell, close, or mentor a replacement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New Business Model book in PDF containing 963 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your New Business Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New Business Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New Business Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New Business Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New Business Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New Business Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 New Business Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the right skills, experiences and competencies present in the acquisition workgroup and are the necessary outside specialists involved in part of the process?
- Team Performance Assessment: Can team performance be reliably measured in simulator and live exercises using the same assessment tool?
- Risk Register: Having taken action, how did the responses effect change, and where is the New Business Model project now?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Has the need for the New Business Model project been properly established?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Will the New Business Model project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or New Business Model projects?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the complexity and size?
- Risk Audit: What programmatic and Fiscal information is being collected and analyzed?
- Closing Process Group: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were New Business Model project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
Step-by-step and complete New Business Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 New Business Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New Business Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New Business Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New Business Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New Business Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New Business Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any New Business Model project with this in-depth New Business Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New Business Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New Business Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New Business Model investments work better.
This New Business Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.