Actively involved in providing Quality support and Technical direction for New Product Development, as part of Technology Transfer teams, from Research and Development to Manufacturing though Scale Up process/Product Development, product and Process Validation.
More Uses of the New Product Development Toolkit:
- Provide model and simulation support for the development of new components, sub systems, and/or full machines for New Product Development and Advanced Technology projects.
- Collaborate with members of your engineering team during the design phase of New Product Development to understanding specific systems requirements and provide guidance related to Cybersecurity Best Practices.
- Represent contract Manufacturing Operations on new supplier startups, commercialization /New Product Development Projects to achieve project costs, quality and timelines.
- Provide plant quality support and representation in New Product Development, spec review and approvals, Scale Up, Design Transfer, and facility validation activities.
- Preside over Software Design review and ensure that projects are maintained to the Software Development process specifically, and the New Product Development process in general.
- Confirm your business prepares periodic and special reports concerning Team Activities, Corrective Action requirements as it relates to suppliers and Quality Systems, schedules, and rejected items.
- Provide Quality Assurance expertise and guidance for New Product Development/design control, Risk Management, manufacturing, supplier qualification, material qualification, and Product Quality.
- Head: direct subordinates to ensure New Product Development and applicable Sustaining Engineering projects are completed successfully to the committed schedule, product specifications and budgets established for the projects.
- Coordinate: experimentation to support New Product Development, Process Improvements, raw material optimizations, technology optimizations, and non conforming product investigations.
- Manage potential products through the development and validation of Business Cases to support efficient and effective go/no go decisions related to New Product Development initiatives.
- Audit: act as liaison between sales, client services, marketing support, and Technology Teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of New Product Development.
- Support New Product Development by ensuring that components are designed for manufacturability and that processes/procedures are adhered to in relation to quality, method and cost.
- Drive critical projects for the Sourcing, Engineering, New Product Development and Operations teams, ensuring objectives are met and communication channels are effective.
- Drive the team to balance the optimization of customer and business values while maintaining program velocity and outcomes that sustain the highest standards of quality.
- Ensure you charter; lead and facilitate the development and management of Innovation and New Product Development initiatives to achieve annual targets and strategic plan objectives.
- Confirm your strategy engages in the New Product Development process to ensure that the Technical Support staff is properly prepared and ready to support new products and/or releases.
- Serve as a key member in the New Product Development team to anticipate and proactively manage Product Quality, durability and reliability issues and improvement opportunities.
- Warrant that your organization coordinates production activities with other functions as material, marketing, New Product Development, Customer Service, Manufacturing Engineering, inspection, and the like.
- Systematize: quality leader providing oversight, training and mentoring to your organization for New Product Development, Sustaining Engineering, Risk Management and end to end Product Quality.
- Be certain that your team participates in small and medium scale product, and Process Improvement projects to support New Product Development, improve efficiency, quality, timeliness, and interdepartmental communication.
- Confirm you steer; lead Continuous Improvement activities to ensure a robust New Product Development Process with Sales, Engineering, Production, Quality, and Customer Service for new projects/products.
- Apply Software Engineering knowledge and skills in support of New Product Development and sustaining efforts, while designing products for reliability, compliance and manufacturability.
- Warrant that your project
- Ensure your team supports productivity, quality, process efficiency, space utilization, standard updates and lead time improvement efforts for existing and New Product Development programs.
- Manage work with Program Management, Product Development, Risk Management, and operations on New Product Development and product enhancement programs to ensure effective sourcing of materials to meet specifications, material requirements, and pricing from suppliers.
- Develop relationships with customers, sales, New Product Development, and other stakeholders that can contribute to the development of new product and business ideas.
- Lead large scale financial transformation efforts that focus on delivering operational, technical, and/or Product Development change, as system and operational conversions, enhancements, process re engineering, and New Product Development.
- Ensure you revitalize; lead Project Management, strategic supply sourcing, Commodity Management, logistics trade management, New Product Development, Materials Management, or supplier development.
- Support Risk Management activities for New Product Development teams by developing Risk Management plans and reports, conducting risk review, verifying implementation and effectiveness of risk controls.
- Ensure sophisticated product Quality Planning is deployed across the New Product Development life cycle with quality built into the design, manufacturability and serviceability.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New Product Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any New Product Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New Product Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New Product Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New Product Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How frequently do you verify your New Product Development strategy?
- Who is responsible for New Product Development?
- Do you need different information or graphics?
- Do you say no to customers for no reason?
- What business benefits will New Product Development goals deliver if achieved?
- Where can you go to verify the info?
- Who should resolve the New Product Development issues?
- What is your plan to assess your security risks?
- What are the potential basics of New Product Development fraud?
- Who pays the cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New Product Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your New Product Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New Product Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New Product Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New Product Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New Product Development Projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New Product Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 New Product Development Project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all New Product Development Project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the New Product Development Project Team have enough people to execute the New Product Development Project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed New Product Development Project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete New Product Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New Product Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New Product Development Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New Product Development Project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New Product Development Project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New Product Development Project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New Product Development Projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New Product Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New Product Development investments work better.
This New Product Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.