Program in objective c and swift using test driven development practices.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Objective-C Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Objective-C related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Objective-C specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Objective-C Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 942 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Objective-C improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 942 standard requirements:
- In the case of a Objective-C project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives, an audit of a Objective-C project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met, can you track that any Objective-C project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- You may have created your quality measures at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn't up to the required standard, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Objective-C process, are the records needed as inputs to the Objective-C process available?
- How do you set Objective-C stretch targets and how do you get people to not only participate in setting these stretch targets but also that they strive to achieve these?
- What are your best practices for minimizing Objective-C project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Objective-C project lifecycle?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Objective-C will help you build influence, improve Objective-C, optimize decision making, and sustain change, what is your approach?
- Consider your own Objective-C project, what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees/colleagues was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Are your goals realistic? Do you need to redefine your problem? Perhaps the problem has changed or maybe you have reached your goal and need to set a new one?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Objective-C, how do you gain traction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Objective-C book in PDF containing 942 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Objective-C self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Objective-C Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Objective-C areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Objective-C Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Objective-C projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Objective-C Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Objective-C project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Objective-C project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Who is responsible for estimating the activity durations?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you leverage technology engagement tools group chat, polls, screen sharing, etc.?
- Quality Metrics: How can the effectiveness of each of the activities be measured?
- Project Charter: Fit with other Products Compliments â Cannibalizes?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: what is the probability that the Objective-C project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Procurement Audit: Is free and fair (international) competition promoted by organizational policies and legislation, in line with legal, trade organizations and other policies?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Objective-C project manager must do to finalize Objective-C project close-out?
Step-by-step and complete Objective-C Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Objective-C project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Objective-C project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Objective-C project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Objective-C project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Objective-C project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Objective-C project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Objective-C project with this in-depth Objective-C Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Objective-C projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Objective-C and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Objective-C investments work better.
This Objective-C All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.