Ensure your organization leads the entire international Accounting team focused on alignment and adherence to practices and procedures while respecting different time zones, cultures and dynamics.
More Uses of the Odoo Toolkit:
- Ensure you wont have time to get bored as each project is different, depending on the type of industry your client work in or the type of apps that need to be implemented.
- Confirm your planning maintains an effective follow up system for all open and active inquiries to ensure a timely and conclusive response to the customers and reports trends to management.
- Create and maintain comprehensive system validation documentation, accessible for relevant stakeholders.
- Adhere to and promote best software programming practices as coding standards, code and design review and test coverage.
- Have ownership of the assigned software modules/applications and deliver quality software solutions for projects on time.
- Collaborate with partners to establish a tailored implementation package for end customers and negotiate the software requirements.
- Govern: regularly interact with your internal users and stakeholders, having a material influence on the functional and technical outcomes of your work.
- Establish that your corporation performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, Quality Improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug, fix and upgrade software and ensure client software solution work robustly in the field.
- Formulate: regularly review utilities consumption and actively work to minimize costs; ensure facilities related bills are paid on time.
- Analyze and report on partners initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
- Confirm your design provides leadership to project team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved.
- Assure your project complies; designs and develops and tests and/or sources and cost justifies various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
- Help your team to continuously improve by contributing to tooling, documentation, and development practices.
- Drive: through it all, you uphold the trust of your growing community through secure systems and robust infrastructure.
- Orchestrate: key member of the team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements using Salesforce.
- Initiate: proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase satisfaction and transaction profitability.
- Supervise: Artificial intelligence enabled automation is one of the biggest opportunities of your generation.
- Confirm your strategy ensures invoices and contracts with third party services are received and provided to the appropriate parties for payment and reference.
- Be accountable for deploying, automating, maintaining and managing cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Confirm your operation ensures the project is maintained according to approved plans, specifications and that high Quality Standards are maintained.
- Orchestrate: work closely with integration specialists on each project to ensure task/project deadlines are being met.
- Oversee: consistently create quality software that meets specific design and requirements on stated timelines.
- Ensure you arrange; solid history in recruiting engineers who build sophisticated hardware, integrated circuits or on board software.
- Set Standards and Procedures based on industry best practices for design, configuration and development on Salesforce.
- Manage work with service owners to have a proactive approach to designing tests, observing results and creating fixes for complex failure scenarios.
- Ensure you invent; lead business outcomes work with Product Management and align your engineering team to work on the highest impact areas for the business.
- Identify: management of suppliers during specification, design, buy off and installation of manufacturing equipment.
- Be accountable for resolving team and Technical Challenges lead your local, offshore, and contract teams to bring out full engagement and creativity.
- Ensure your Organization Designs and manufactures rugged embedded computing solutions for a variety of applications.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Odoo Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Odoo related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Odoo specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Odoo Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Odoo improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- How are costs allocated?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- Is a follow-up focused external Odoo review required?
- How do you identify specific Odoo investment opportunities and emerging trends?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Odoo data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Do you aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Odoo services/products?
- Are you / should you be revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Who is going to spread your message?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Odoo book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Odoo self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Odoo Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Odoo areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Odoo Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Odoo projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Odoo Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Odoo project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Odoo project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Odoo project team have enough people to execute the Odoo project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Odoo project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Odoo Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Odoo project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Odoo project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Odoo project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Odoo project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Odoo project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Odoo project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Odoo project with this in-depth Odoo Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Odoo projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Odoo and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Odoo investments work better.
This Odoo All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.