Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Odoo Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Odoo related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Odoo specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Odoo Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Odoo improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What will be the role of open standards and open-source software development, end-user programming, and other radically different development models?
- Why do free software developers contribute skill, time, and effort to the development of free software and related information resources?
- What will be done by the manufacturers, the educational organizations, and the users of the computers to try to meet the forecast needs?
- How would you rate the effectiveness of your organizations investment in technology resources and services on issues?
- Does the evidence utilize the existing data/surveillance information or has it generated new data and/or information?
- Which systems are best for the functional users and will the new approaches increase or reduce complexity?
- How will your organization confirm that the data transferred to the ERP system is accurate and reliable?
- How will your organization ensure that the data transferred to the ERP system is accurate and reliable?
- Why is on-premise deployment so popular if ERP vendors seem to be heavily promoting cloud deployment?
- What is the right moment to publish your new open source project and start looking for contributors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Odoo book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Odoo self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Odoo Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Odoo areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Odoo Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Odoo projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Odoo Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Odoo project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Odoo project team to complete Odoo project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the Odoo project scope?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Change Management Plan: Is there support for this application(s) and are the details available for distribution?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What mechanisms are proposed to monitor and measure Odoo project performance in terms of social development outcomes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Procurement Audit: Are decisions to outsource and being part of public private partnerships closely linked to the delivery of departments core services and functions?
- Procurement Management Plan: If standardized procurement documents are needed, where can others be found?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What coalitions might build around the issues being tackled?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the Odoo project managers level of commitment and professionalism?
Step-by-step and complete Odoo Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Odoo project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Odoo project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Odoo project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Odoo project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Odoo project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Odoo project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Odoo project with this in-depth Odoo Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Odoo projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Odoo and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Odoo investments work better.
This Odoo All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.