Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Office 365 Administration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Office 365 Administration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Office 365 Administration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Office 365 Administration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Office 365 Administration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Have hackers ever compromised any of the digital infrastructure that Microsoft uses to create, authenticate, and distribute software security updates?
- What policies or security measures do you have in place to control which devices, users, and apps can access organization data?
- Does your business view email as a critical document exchange and/or repository with content that needs to be shared?
- Does safe links and safe attachments work when you use SharePoint, onedrive, teams or other Office 365 applications?
- Are you experiencing any financial pressure from managing physical work sites while employees work remotely?
- Are you doing everything possible to protect your most powerful accounts from being taken over by hackers?
- Are software assurance benefits managed differently through the Microsoft products and services agreement?
- What is the highest level of classified information your business needs to store, process or communicate?
- Do service organization controls reports give assurance on the success of operational controls over time?
- Has your organization been the target of spear phishing, impersonation, or social engineering attacks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Office 365 Administration book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Office 365 Administration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Office 365 Administration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Office 365 Administration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Office 365 Administration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Office 365 Administration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Office 365 Administration Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Office 365 Administration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Project Portfolio management: What happens without Office 365 Administration project portfolio and proper resourcing?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: With too many people labeled as doing the work, are there too many hands involved?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Decision Log: What is the line where eDiscovery ends and document review begins?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What conditions make using three-point estimating justifiable?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Office 365 Administration project?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation â what is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the Office 365 Administration project?
- Project Scope Statement: Where and how does the team fit within your organization structure?
- Formal Acceptance: Was the Office 365 Administration project work done on time, within budget, and according to specification?
Step-by-step and complete Office 365 Administration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Office 365 Administration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Office 365 Administration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Office 365 Administration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Office 365 Administration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Office 365 Administration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Office 365 Administration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Office 365 Administration project with this in-depth Office 365 Administration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Office 365 Administration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Office 365 Administration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Office 365 Administration investments work better.
This Office 365 Administration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.