Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Offshore Development Center Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Offshore Development Center related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Offshore Development Center specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Offshore Development Center Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Offshore Development Center improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Are the mechanical integrity procedures appropriate to ensure that equipment and systems are installed consistent with design specifications and the manufacturers instructions?
- Does your enterprise now depend on or take advantage of offshore software development and / or support resources, or do you anticipate using offshore resources in the future?
- What knowledge management strategies can organizations employ to ensure the success of offshore outsourced software development initiatives?
- How should a distributed offshore software development project be coordinated, in order to increase the chance on a successful project?
- What are your security and confidentiality guidelines in protecting your clients IP, source codes, and/or other sensitive information?
- How can the negative influence of all the different distances on the success of offshore development projects be reduced?
- What would be the value of that natural gas in the next century, when there is twice as many people as there are already?
- What strategies to adopt to ensure compatibility for development and testing environments between onshore and offshore?
- Has a procedure been established for identifying the environmental impacts of its activities, products or services?
- Do actors and institutions provide a sufficiently clear direction for the future development of the technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Offshore Development Center book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Offshore Development Center self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Offshore Development Center Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Offshore Development Center areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Offshore Development Center Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Offshore Development Center projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Offshore Development Center Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Offshore Development Center project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is necessary regarding electronic communications?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Offshore Development Center project manager a PMP (Certified Offshore Development Center project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Lessons Learned: Is your organization willing to expose problems or mistakes for the betterment of the collective whole, and can you do this in a way that does not intimidate employees or workers?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the steps in performing a cost/tech tradeoff?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of this technology?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks in the external environment identified, for example: Budgetary constraints?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is accountable for the achievement of the targeted outcome(s) and reports on the progress towards the target?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Offshore Development Center project managers participating in the Offshore Development Center project know the Offshore Development Center projects true status first hand?
Step-by-step and complete Offshore Development Center Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Offshore Development Center project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Offshore Development Center project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Offshore Development Center project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Offshore Development Center project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Offshore Development Center project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Offshore Development Center project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Offshore Development Center project with this in-depth Offshore Development Center Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Offshore Development Center projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Offshore Development Center and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Offshore Development Center investments work better.
This Offshore Development Center All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.