Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operational Excellence Engagement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operational Excellence Engagement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operational Excellence Engagement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operational Excellence Engagement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational Excellence Engagement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How does your organization ensure that new and existing operational and support services and associated processes benefit from the latest and most appropriate technological innovations?
- How do leading organizations create business processes that increase margins, improve customer satisfaction, provide visibility into market risk, and improve operational excellence?
- How does your organization select and ensure the effective use of key comparative data and information to support operational and strategic decision making and innovation?
- What is six sigma, what is lean, and how can lean and six sigma be combined to lead your organization to operational excellence and continuous improvement?
- How does your management access the necessary talent to support operational excellence, as lean and other quality and process improvement methods?
- How is outcomes information used to improve operational and support programs, services, and processes, and your organization more generally?
- What are the most significant influence of the critical factors of quality management practices to the operational excellence practice?
- Which actions, if it actually happened, would be the most likely to support and enhance an operational excellence macro strategy?
- Does your organization plan in detail for operational excellence including the contribution of IT to the allocation of resources?
- Where can costs reasonably be reduced or margins improved without any service disruption or without affecting service levels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operational Excellence Engagement book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operational Excellence Engagement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operational Excellence Engagement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operational Excellence Engagement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational Excellence Engagement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operational Excellence Engagement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operational Excellence Engagement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Operational Excellence Engagement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Operational Excellence Engagement project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the ways to create and distribute Operational Excellence Engagement project performance information?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Quality Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Operational Excellence Engagement project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Which training platform formats (i.e., mobile, virtual, videogame-based) were implemented in your effort(s)?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation â What cost estimates will be prepared during the Operational Excellence Engagement project phases?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and monitoring in order to discover malpractice and fraud in the procurement function/unit?
- Procurement Audit: If an electronic auction or a dynamic purchasing system was used, did the tender documents specify details on access to information, electronic equipment used and connection specifications?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Operational Excellence Engagement project?
Step-by-step and complete Operational Excellence Engagement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operational Excellence Engagement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operational Excellence Engagement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operational Excellence Engagement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operational Excellence Engagement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operational Excellence Engagement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operational Excellence Engagement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operational Excellence Engagement project with this in-depth Operational Excellence Engagement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational Excellence Engagement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational Excellence Engagement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operational Excellence Engagement investments work better.
This Operational Excellence Engagement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.