Does your organization create the highest level of efficiency possible? Does your business convert materials and labor into goods and services to maximize it's profits? Cut straight to the chase. Save time and effectively scale up your processes with access to this practical Operations Management Toolkit. Quickly overcome your challenges with easy to follow guide for any Operations Management related endeavour.
Get this toolkit and you will be guided from idea, to implementation in three easy simple steps.
The toolkit contains new strategy updated for the latest Operations Management specific requirements.
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operations Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operations Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How will it operations effectively plan and execute on an it infrastructure that is responsive to the needs of your organization as it evolves toward the real-time enterprise?
- How will it services (applications and underlying infrastructure) be architected to achieve business requirements, including continuous availability and business continuity?
- How can it operations successfully evolve from component management to end-to-end it service management, encompassing business applications and underlying infrastructure?
- What architectures, technologies, strategies and operational process improvements will enable IT operations to reduce costs without sacrificing quality of service?
- Is your organization starting an innovation program to leverage employee collective intelligence to identify and seize new markets or new products and services?
- Do your customers and employees have higher expectations of leveraging a digital enterprise, and you struggle with understanding how and when to get there?
- Does your organization have a comprehensive end-to-end ideas management program for creating, managing and nurturing new ideas for corporate innovation?
- Are you about to enter an era in which a completely new approach to operations management is required, making everything that came before it obsolete?
- What would it look like if organizations piloted iterative, one-metric approaches to enable key priorities to remain at the center of operations?
- Are you faced with a short application support window and are trying to decide whether to upgrade or move your enterprise solution to the cloud?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operations Management book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operations Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operations Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operations Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operations Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operations Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operations Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Operations Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have recognized professional procurement qualifications or sufficient training?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Operations Management project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Operations Management project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the responsibilities and authorities of each of the above organizational elements or managers clearly defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Procurement Audit: Are travel expenditures monitored to determine that they are in line with other employees and reasonable for the area of travel?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Operations Management project results verified and Operations Management project documents archived?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the relationships of the informal organization motivate taskrelevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Issue Log: Are you constantly rushing from meeting to meeting?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Operations Management project sufficient?
Step-by-step and complete Operations Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operations Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operations Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operations Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operations Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operations Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operations Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operations Management project with this in-depth Operations Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operations Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operations Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operations Management investments work better.
This Operations Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.