Through the ingenuity of your people and cutting edge advanced manufacturing techniques, you deliver products at a quality and efficiency that ensure Customer Success and shareholder value.
- Ensure smooth month end close and forecast/budget cycles through close partnership with Finance and IT Business partners.
- Systematize: work in coordination with other departments (business support, workload planning, Financial Planning And Analysis, and information technology services) on Continuous Improvement projects.
- Make sure that your strategy provides support and input in the development and installation of budgetary Control Systems.
- Advise business and finance leaders of opportunities and risks impacting business performance and achieving hiring targets.
- Be accountable for balancing intuition with efficient processes and tools, the management utilizes a practical approach to create value for clients.
- Be accountable for leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Lead the monthly variance reporting and explanations for assigned departments.
- Be accountable for offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
- Communicate complex analysis to all levels of management in a simple and understandable approach.
- Guide: monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Provide input to project requirements, system and process enhancements and documentation.
- Drive Requirements Gathering, design solutions and perform system configuration/development for implementations and enhancement projects.
- Organize: in time like, you are guided by your values and committed to supporting your people, clients, and communities.
- Orchestrate: work involve supervising and participating in all general accounting activities of a department.
- Lead: actively participate on cross functional teams offering innovative thinking to support the implementation of key initiatives.
- Become skilled in application change migrations from development to Test And Production Environments.
- Provide financial leadership across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting and long range planning.
- Become capable of working late hours to perform monthly financial report publishing tasks, or to perform data copies, archives or application maintenance .
- Perform technical incident resolution to help resolve issues related to Data, integrations, application, and processes.
- Lead the development and maintenance of financial and operational Reports And Dashboards utilizing enterprise wide applications for various levels of leadership.
- Be accountable for identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients strategic and operational success.
- Drive: influence business partners by providing proactive suggestions and identifying opportunities to improve Operational Efficiency and productivity.
- Provide Software Engineering expertise in identifying and designing improvements to existing systems and applications.
- Supervise: work closely with the accounting teams to ensure tight finance controls and fulfill External Audit requirements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Facilitate development and maintenance of operational and productivity Key Performance Indicators / metrics for various levels of leadership.
- Warrant that your venture provides support in the development of schedules, interrogatory responses and general information for rate filings.
- Lead the annual budgeting and monthly forecast process for assigned departments.
- Ensure you motivate; find opportunities to automate reporting functions, designing and implementing solutions.
- Become the expert in business requirement gathering and analysis for Data Warehousing projects.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Hyperion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Hyperion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Hyperion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Hyperion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Hyperion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the total cost related to deploying Oracle Hyperion, including any consulting or professional services?
- How frequently do you track Oracle Hyperion measures?
- How will you know when its improved?
- What causes extra work or rework?
- How is knowledge sharing about risk management improved?
- Are required metrics defined, what are they?
- Does your organization systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Think about the functions involved in your Oracle Hyperion project, what processes flow from these functions?
- In what way can you redefine the criteria of choice clients have in your category in your favor?
- What are your customers expectations and measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Hyperion book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle Hyperion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Hyperion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Hyperion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Hyperion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Hyperion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Hyperion Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle Hyperion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Oracle Hyperion project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Oracle Hyperion project team have enough people to execute the Oracle Hyperion project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Oracle Hyperion project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Hyperion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Hyperion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Hyperion project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Hyperion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Hyperion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Hyperion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Hyperion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Hyperion project with this in-depth Oracle Hyperion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Hyperion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Hyperion and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Hyperion investments work better.
This Oracle Hyperion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.