Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Organizational Learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Organizational Learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Organizational Learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Organizational Learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Organizational Learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Is there safety for people who challenge fundamental assumptions, overall strategies, any straying from your organizations original mission, or people at the top?
- What kinds of processes are necessary to create a value for organizational learning, knowledge sharing, and even wholesale organizational change?
- What may be gleaned from the research that has been completed so far on environmental scanning as a mode of strategic organizational learning?
- How do you allow for inevitable failures without unfairly damaging a group or jeopardizing a program officers credibility within a foundation?
- How are improvements and lessons learned shared with other organizational units and processes to drive organizational learning and innovation?
- What are the characteristics of your organization that deliver the types of behaviour that are essential in a world of extreme competition?
- How might distributed computing challenge organizations to redesign themselves to maximize human value in a world undergoing rapid change?
- How the move towards a more collaborative relationship with suppliers and customers impacted on the performance of your particular area?
- How do users use the information content, given the tools flexibility in supporting the use of structured and unstructured information?
- Have any specific changes been implemented in how things are done around here to maintain your staffs commitment to the change process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Organizational Learning book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Organizational Learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Organizational Learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Organizational Learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Organizational Learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Organizational Learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Organizational Learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Organizational Learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the funding match the requirement?
- Risk Audit: For paid staff, does your organization comply with the minimum conditions for employment and/or the applicable modern award?
- Risk Audit: What expertise do auditors need to generate effective business-level risk assessments, and to what extent do auditors currently possess the already stated attributes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you decide who is responsible for signing the data reports?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Organizational Learning project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Organizational Learning project?
- Quality Audit: Are all complaints involving the possible failure of a device, labeling, or packaging to meet any of its specifications reviewed, evaluated, and investigated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Organizational Learning project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Organizational Learning project is needed?
Step-by-step and complete Organizational Learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Organizational Learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Organizational Learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Organizational Learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Organizational Learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Organizational Learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Organizational Learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Organizational Learning project with this in-depth Organizational Learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Organizational Learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Organizational Learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Organizational Learning investments work better.
This Organizational Learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.