Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OSCP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OSCP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OSCP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OSCP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OSCP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is it worth the point penalty to pull a machine offline and remove malware or can network safeguards mitigate the risk of a compromise penalty until a scheduled maintenance period?
- What role does automated, dynamic vulnerability scanning with well known, freely available tools play in developing exploits for web applications and plugins?
- Will appropriate it staff be assigned to properly whitelist and respond to any issues in a timely manner in order to properly perform the desired scans?
- Will the full code base be provided for each application so that static analysis can be performed in addition to the dynamic/manual penetration testing?
- What discipline includes activities designed to deny an adversary access to information about friendly capabilities, plans, and objectives?
- How do you work together to socialize the basic security needs for the broad range of businesses providing services to content creators?
- How do you manage trust and security in complicated digital infrastructures that â upon disruption â may lead to social disturbance?
- Did you consider hiding your personal identification numbers or your organization account details from a possible privacy breach?
- Is the client expecting a re testing to be performed once the vulnerabilities are fixed by the client for each activity in scope?
- Will the client provision for a licensed automated tool for code analysis or does the responder need to purchase tool licenses?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OSCP book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OSCP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OSCP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OSCP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OSCP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OSCP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OSCP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 OSCP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead cost budgets established for each department which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the OSCP project completion date?
- Procurement Audit: Can small orders such as magazine subscriptions and non-product items such as membership in organizations be processed by the ordering department?
- Change Log: How does this relate to the standards developed for specific business processes?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who exerted influence that has positively affected or negatively impacted the OSCP project?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to your organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will you coordinate Procurement with aspects of the OSCP project?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in OSCP project oversight?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
Step-by-step and complete OSCP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OSCP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OSCP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OSCP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OSCP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OSCP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OSCP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OSCP project with this in-depth OSCP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OSCP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OSCP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OSCP investments work better.
This OSCP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.