Assure your organization directs the enterprise Strategic Risk assessment and writes the annual risk and compliance report which identifies gaps, Emerging Threats, financial exposure and client impact, and provides remediation action plans.
More Uses of the PA-DSS Toolkit:
- Control: preoccupation with staying on top of Industry Trends and technologies.
- Establish that your corporation coordinates Data Breach task force activities with the compliance team.
- Manage work with delivery teams to ensure that design goals are maintained through implementation.
- Systematize: Project Management Cybersecurity and risk advisory services.
- Take Corrective Actions based on the Customer Satisfaction surveys.
- Orchestrate: partner with Development Teams in defining and implementing improvements in service architecture.
- Be accountable for producing detailed, high quality reports for clients and industry third parties.
- Drive day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
- Be accountable for defining and documenting technical architecture of complex and highly scalable products.
- Be accountable for evaluating client business Information security posture, remediation of findings and compliance preparation.
- Establish that your planning complies; designs, develop, implements and continuously improves compliance risk procedures, practices, processes and methodologies to maintain a proactive, risk based compliance oversight program.
- Be accountable for growing the business by identification of new opportunities through your client engagements or network.
- Assure your team complies; briefs executives and provides input to Contract Negotiations and supports the Assurance Team on specialization audit matters.
- Guide: methodical approach to troubleshooting complex problems.
- Arrange that your organization complies; champions statutory compliance and ethical initiatives.
- Establish that your planning complies; analysis of historical data to identify trends and insights.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a Crisis Management.
- Warrant that your operation acts as the initial contact point for continuity incidents and coordinates the invocation of the Executive Incident Management.
- Warrant that your group presents effective and efficient reporting updates on audit, regulatory, risk exposure, governance matters and IT service continuity priorities and procedures.
- Manage non planned PCI related inquiries and provide/coordinate unified guidance to service teams.
- Make sure that your strategy develops processes for effective and efficient reporting and Data Analysis to minimize risk exposure.
- Ensure you pioneer; understand and account for the affect of Product Architecture decisions on Distributed Systems.
- Warrant that your project develops action plans for advancing compliance initiative and for resolving outstanding compliance issues.
- Roll out changes across the Board with accuracy.
- Establish: proactively assess compliance levels with internal policies and external requirements.
- Be accountable for sharing your knowledge and expertise with clients, towards further improving Information security robustness.
- Drive: work involve defining and documenting technical architecture of complex and highly scalable products.
- Orchestrate: design and develop designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large scale Distributed Systems.
- Ensure you oversee; lead with knowledge on security standards like PCI DSS, ISO 27001, etc.
- Gather and understand technical requirements related to functionality, design, and integration.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PA-DSS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PA-DSS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PA-DSS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PA-DSS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PA-DSS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is there an opportunity to verify requirements?
- Why improve in the first place?
- How do your controls stack up?
- Why is this needed?
- How will you know when its improved?
- What are the requirements for audit information?
- How do you identify subcontractor relationships?
- What gets examined?
- Have you made assumptions about the shape of the future, particularly its impact on your customers and competitors?
- If you weren't already in this business, would you enter it today? And if not, what are you going to do about it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PA-DSS book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PA-DSS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PA-DSS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PA-DSS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PA-DSS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PA-DSS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PA-DSS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PA-DSS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all PA-DSS project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the PA-DSS project team have enough people to execute the PA-DSS project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed PA-DSS project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete PA-DSS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PA-DSS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PA-DSS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PA-DSS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PA-DSS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PA-DSS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PA-DSS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PA-DSS project with this in-depth PA-DSS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PA-DSS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PA-DSS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PA-DSS investments work better.
This PA-DSS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.