Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PA-DSS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PA-DSS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PA-DSS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PA-DSS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 966 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PA-DSS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 966 standard requirements:
- Static analysis is an essential part of application security testing, and what if your team lacks the resources or skills to apply SAST effectively across your full portfolio?
- Do windows have security film, laminate, wire mesh, steel shutters, security drapes or other application that offer enhanced protection from debris, and enhanced security?
- Are developers trained in secure coding techniques, including how to avoid common coding vulnerabilities, and understanding how sensitive data is handled in memory?
- When completing contactless chip card transactions, must customers wait until the sale is totaled up to tap card on the reader, or can that take place at any time?
- Is merchants release from liability for fraudulent card-present transactions dependent on the terminal, or whether a chip card was presented at the point of sale?
- Are groups, roles, and responsibilities for logical management of network components assigned and documented in the firewall and router configuration standards?
- Are written policies and processes enabled to provide for timely forensic investigation in the event of a compromise to any hosted merchant or service provider?
- What is the process of creating layered navigation (including category creation and attributes, product attribute types, and product-category associations)?
- Has the acquired organization done its due diligence in creating its own perimeter, or does the perimeter management group need to perform a full analysis?
- Does network segmentation currently exist to separate systems and applications involved with credit card processing from the remaining network environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PA-DSS book in PDF containing 966 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PA-DSS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PA-DSS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PA-DSS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PA-DSS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PA-DSS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PA-DSS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PA-DSS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: How is each deliverable reviewed, verified, and validated?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved PA-DSS project stakeholders and work groups committed to the PA-DSS project?
- Quality Metrics: Can you correlate your quality metrics to profitability?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated PA-DSS project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current PA-DSS project stage?
- Decision Log: Behaviors; what are guidelines that the team has identified that will assist them with getting the most out of team meetings?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
- Variance Analysis: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
- Quality Audit: What is the collective experience of the team to be assigned to an audit?
Step-by-step and complete PA-DSS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PA-DSS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PA-DSS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PA-DSS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PA-DSS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PA-DSS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PA-DSS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PA-DSS project with this in-depth PA-DSS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PA-DSS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PA-DSS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PA-DSS investments work better.
This PA-DSS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.