Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Physical Configuration Audit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Physical Configuration Audit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Physical Configuration Audit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Physical Configuration Audit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 915 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Physical Configuration Audit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 915 standard requirements:
- Have all support resources (including personnel) for the identified training support tasks been identified adequately for use in system level resource calculations and allocations to units/locations?
- Have all support resources (including personnel) for all supply support tasks been identified adequately for use in system level resource calculations and allocations to units/locations?
- Where verification is by inspection or analysis, has adequate inspection or analysis been performed and are the results sufficient to ensure that the item conforms to the specification?
- Has the production capability been reviewed to assess the facilities, materials, methods, processes, equipment and skills necessary to perform the development and production efforts?
- Does the business project manager gain agreement and sign-off from all parties who have produced detailed estimates and schedules before publishing a consolidated project plan?
- Does the program conduct regular reviews and/or audits of information against approved standards, expected delivery content, and/or currency and completeness of baselines?
- Will the system/equipment, including commercial-off-the-shelf systems delivered by the program, radiate EM energy that could be detrimental to other systems or equipment?
- Has the system product baseline been established and documented to enable hardware fabrication and software coding to proceed with proper configuration management?
- Have any issues that may affect the production and delivery of the Training Equipment, in accordance with the Contract, been identified and action plans developed?
- Are audit tools (discovery), software distribution, configuration management, or procurement systems in place to electronically track and store that information?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Physical Configuration Audit book in PDF containing 915 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Physical Configuration Audit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Physical Configuration Audit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Physical Configuration Audit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Physical Configuration Audit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Physical Configuration Audit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Physical Configuration Audit Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Physical Configuration Audit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has a PMO contributed to raising the quality of the design of the Physical Configuration Audit project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the evaluation strategies (e.g., reaction, learning, behavior, results) used. What evaluation results did you have?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Physical Configuration Audit project oversight?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you record meetings for the already stated unable to attend?
- Cost Baseline: Will the Physical Configuration Audit project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
- Lessons Learned: What is the proportion of in-house and contractor personnel authorized for the Physical Configuration Audit project?
- Issue Log: Are the stakeholders getting the information they need, are they consulted, are concerns addressed?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will each member have the opportunity to advance his or her professional skills in all three of the above categories while contributing to the accomplishment of the teams purpose and goals?
- Source Selection Criteria: Comparison of each offers prices to the estimated prices -are there significant differences?
Step-by-step and complete Physical Configuration Audit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Physical Configuration Audit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Physical Configuration Audit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Physical Configuration Audit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Physical Configuration Audit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Physical Configuration Audit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Physical Configuration Audit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Physical Configuration Audit project with this in-depth Physical Configuration Audit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Physical Configuration Audit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Physical Configuration Audit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Physical Configuration Audit investments work better.
This Physical Configuration Audit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.