Collaborate with function leads to ensure the teams are fully resourced and skilled appropriately to deliver, working expeditiously to highlight any resource gaps that impact the program delivery or quality.
More Uses of the Planisware Toolkit:
- Create and own a lead nurturing strategy with specific programs to nurture and qualify the existing internal prospect database.
- Perform design failure mode effects analysis to document thought process and to increase confidence in designs.
- Confirm your organization provides the portfolio operations group with project schedule information to enable effective portfolio management activities.
- Generate lead through outbound cold calling and calling on marketing generated and inbound lead.
- Manage all aspects of business development by keeping up to date records of Activities, Opportunities, Customers.
- Pilot: be a strategic thinker who is able to balance current challenges and future possibilities and create strategic focus in an actionable manner.
- Assure your organization contributes to continuous improvement of plan utilization, and reporting creating/developing processes, or systems/process integration.
- Be certain that your organization contributes to the validation of resource information at the project level with the project teams.
- Manage work with relevant areas/teams to lead the development of strategy and project plan (inclusive of timelines, milestones, interdependencies, issues, risks and actions).
- Manage multiple project simultaneously and drive to completion using project management methods.
- Ensure you integrated portfolio solutions ips, and members of partner lines to drive development of new technologies and continuous improvement of planning processes, tools, reports, systems.
- Direct: competence in portfolio modeling best practices, and technical capabilities in the biotech industry.
- Oversee: evidence in identifying business needs, translating into technical gaps, and conveying software solutions to resolve the original needs.
- Develop and nurture trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Secure that your organization supports portfolio operations, asset, development/project and protocol teams, partner lines and others to provide regular information updates.
- Confirm your organization ensures organizational data are translated into actionable information that is easily understood.
- Analyze and integrate the aspects of business process, change management and technical realities.
- Standardize: clearly communicate project plans, risks and business plans to stakeholders at all levels, internal and external.
- Ensure you find and hire the right individuals in agreed sales positions (sales/ pre sales/lead generation).
- Manage key customer relationships and lead closing strategic opportunities (handle executive track).
- Provide leadership and ownership of the entire sales process from pre qualified through close and understand process.
- Initiate: monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to organization leadership team and other organization functions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Planisware Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Planisware related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Planisware specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Planisware Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Planisware improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can executive level management be made aware of the progress to create business value and measure that against the importance of other projects that are currently under way?
- When researching and comparing technology products and services, how important is each offline media types as a source of information for informing your purchase decisions?
- When researching and comparing technology products and services, how important is each online media types as a source of information for informing your purchase decisions?
- Will the selection of business function/area and scope of artifacts population be defined and agreed by both parties during the analysis phase of the project?
- Do all users see value in the solution (there needs to be benefits for your organization, the Project Managers, the Resource Managers and the Team members)?
- Are you managing stakeholders expectations and influencing them sufficiently to make the best decisions possible at project, program, and portfolio levels?
- Are application resources protected with permission sets that allow only an application administrator to modify application resource configuration files?
- What is new about IT governance when you already had information management, IT management, IT project management and IT project portfolio management?
- What if you improve data quality on function points by validating the size estimates and providing your application support staff with better tools?
- Is there a software solution that can give you real visibility across the whole range, from the application level to the business impact level?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Planisware book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Planisware self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Planisware Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Planisware areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Planisware Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Planisware projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Planisware Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Planisware project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Based on your Planisware project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Planisware project schedule available for all Planisware project team members to review?
- Lessons Learned: Are there any data that you have overlooked in identifying lessons?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Executing Process Group: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with your organization?
- Change Management Plan: How far reaching in your organization is the change?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Planisware project?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective was the performance of the Planisware project Manager?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the product release be stable and mature enough to be deployed in the user community?
Step-by-step and complete Planisware Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Planisware project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Planisware project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Planisware project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Planisware project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Planisware project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Planisware project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Planisware project with this in-depth Planisware Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Planisware projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Planisware and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Planisware investments work better.
This Planisware All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.