Find out about unplanned maintenance
Is it realistic to expect transit departments to significantly increase Planned Maintenance activities and reduce unPlanned Maintenance?
Does your organization have system to evaluate the progress of the maintenance job?
What is the value of having an annual Planned Maintenance program and what should be included in it?
How could Planned Maintenance prevent the assets failure or extend the time to failure?
Is there a documented Planned Maintenance schedule or condition monitoring system which includes all plant and processing equipment?
...Find the answers to these, and more, questions with this Planned Maintenance Toolkit:
- Find out about Planned Maintenance.
- Use your own rules to determine which maintenance package should be due next.
- Know in advance about service downtime for Planned Maintenance.
- Reduce the time and cost required to perform scheduled and unPlanned Maintenance.
- Avoid costly unPlanned Maintenance fixes.
- Monitor and report maintenance and capital improvement accomplishments.
- Gain or maintain confidence in your daily routine.
- Enable your work with your clients.
- Maintain flexibility in your project plan and make allowances for the unexpected.
HOW THIS TOOLKIT WORKS:
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Planned Maintenance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Planned Maintenance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Planned Maintenance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Planned Maintenance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Planned Maintenance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Are procedures prepared , established and maintained to define the controls applicable to the verification, control, storage and maintenance activities relating to purchaser supplied equipment?
- Does your organization have procedures in place to ensure the proper use of equipment to generate data including, handling, transport, storage, use and planned maintenance of the equipment?
- How many times do we, or others in critical roles within your companies, make decisions without referring to necessary information, purely because it takes too long to find it?
- Is scheduling of manpower and equipment to perform planned and unplanned maintenance, inspection and repair activity performed to make maximum use of available resources?
- Are there procedures used for controlling remote maintenance services where diagnostic procedures or maintenance is performed through telecommunications arrangements?
- Have you formulated a training program to meet the initial and ongoing training needs of new staff, and to maintain or update existing staff knowledge and skills?
- Do you provide sample service agreement detailing maintenance and support services including scheduled maintenance plans, uptime, and response times?
- Are the communication strategies required for maintaining the alliances identified covered in the communication or stakeholder engagement plan?
- Is relevant documented information maintained to the extent necessary to give confidence that the processes have been carried out as planned?
- Do you have a plan for eliminating existing silos of identity within your organization that force users to create and maintain multiple IDs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Planned Maintenance book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Planned Maintenance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Planned Maintenance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Planned Maintenance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Planned Maintenance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Planned Maintenance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Planned Maintenance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Planned Maintenance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Work Breakdown Structure: Is the work breakdown structure (wbs) defined and is the scope of the Planned Maintenance project clear with assigned deliverable owners?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop quiz what changed on Planned Maintenance project scope statement input?
- Quality Metrics: Where did complaints, returns and warranty claims come from?
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Planned Maintenance project success?
- Cost Management Plan: Will the forecasts be based on trend analysis and earned value statistics?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. what will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Process Improvement Plan: If a process improvement framework is being used, which elements will help the problems and goals listed?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Planned Maintenance project requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Was the overall procurement done within a reasonable time?
Step-by-step and complete Planned Maintenance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Planned Maintenance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Planned Maintenance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Planned Maintenance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Planned Maintenance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Planned Maintenance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Planned Maintenance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Planned Maintenance project with this in-depth Planned Maintenance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Planned Maintenance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Planned Maintenance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Planned Maintenance investments work better.
This Planned Maintenance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.
TRUSTED BY NEARLY 200.000 PROFESSIONALS:
'Honestly, I did not know what I did not know. Before purchasing The Art of Service, I did not realize how many areas of my business needed to be refreshed and improved. I am so relieved The Art of Service was there to highlight our blind spots.'
'The risk of our competitors getting ahead has been mitigated because The Art of Service has provided us with a 360-degree view of threats within our organization before they even arise.'
'Before The Art of Service, I waited eagerly for consulting company reports to come out each month. These reports kept us up to speed but provided little value because they put our competitors on the same playing field. With The Art of Service, we have uncovered unique insights to drive our business forward.'
'After purchasing The Art of Service toolkit, I was able to identify areas where my company was not in compliance that could have put my job at risk. I looked like a hero when I proactively educated my team on the risks and presented a solid solution.'
'As a new Chief Technology Officer, I was feeling unprepared and inadequate to be successful in my role. I ordered an IT toolkit Sunday night and was prepared Monday morning to shed light on areas of improvement within my organization. I no longer felt overwhelmed and intimidated, I was excited to share what I had learned.'
'Many of our competitors have asked us about our secret sauce. When I tell them it is the knowledge we have in-house, they never believe me. Little do they know The Art of Service toolkits are working behind the scenes.'
'I spent months shopping for an external consultant before realizing that The Art of Service would allow my team to consult themselves! Not only did we save time not catching a consultant up to speed, we were able to keep our company information and industry secrets confidential.'
'After utilizing toolkits from The Art of Service, I was able to identify threats within my organization to which I was completely unaware. Using my teams knowledge as a competitive advantage, we now have superior systems that save time and energy.'
'I used the questionnaires to interview members of my team. I never knew how many insights we could produce collectively with our internal knowledge.'
'Everyday there are new regulations and processes in my industry. The Art of Service toolkit has kept me ahead by using AI technology to constantly update the toolkits and address emerging needs.'
'Instead of investing extensive resources into an external consultant, we can spend more of our budget towards pursuing our company goals and objectives, while also spending a little more on corporate holiday parties.'
'I customized The Art of Service toolkit to focus specifically on the concerns of my role and industry. I did not have to waste time with a generic self-help book that wasnt tailored to my exact situation.'
'One of my friends hired a consultant who used the knowledge gained working with his company to advise their competitor. Talk about a competitive disadvantage! The Art of Service allowed us to keep our knowledge from walking out the door along with a huge portion of our budget in consulting fees.'
'I usually work until at least 8pm on weeknights. The Art of Service questionnaire saved me so much time and worry that Thursday night I attended my sons soccer game without sacrificing my professional obligations.'
Checklists:Planned Maintenance Checklist Report on PLANNED.pdf
Checklists:Planned Maintenance Checklist Report on PLAN.pdf
Checklists:Planned Maintenance Checklist Report on OWNER.pdf
Checklists:Planned Maintenance Checklist Report on EQUIPMENT.pdf
Checklists:Planned Maintenance Checklist Report on ORGANIZATION.pdf
Checklists:Planned Maintenance Checklist Report on MAINTENANCE.pdf
Checklists:Planned Maintenance Checklist Report on WORK.pdf
Checklists:Planned Maintenance Checklist Report on TIME.pdf
Checklists:Planned Maintenance Checklist Report on SYSTEM.pdf
STEP 1 Get your bearings:
STEP 1 Get your bearings:Planned Maintenance Self-Assessment Pre-Filled EXAMPLE.xlsx
STEP 1 Get your bearings:Planned_Maintenance_Quick_Exploratory_Self-Assessment_Guide.pdf
STEP 2 Set concrete goals tasks dates and numbers you can track:
STEP 2 Set concrete goals tasks dates and numbers you can track:Planned Maintenance Self-Assessment.xlsx
STEP 2 Set concrete goals tasks dates and numbers you can track:Planned_Maintenance.pdf
..and the Project Management resources in 'STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy' as described above.
Who This Toolkit Is For
This Toolkit is specifically designed for professionals who want to get results or those who want to sell more of their products and services such as…
- Coaching or Consulting
- Online Courses
- Professional Services
- Agency Services
- Events and seminars
- Software / SaaS
- Done-for-you Services
Bottom line, if you are managing high-end products and services, this toolkit will help you know more, see more and sell more - as well as train your people and co-workers to do so.
If you are a professional who wants to level-up, this Toolkit will help you do exactly that. And if you ever decide to launch products or services, this Toolkit will give you the skills that will not only serve you today as a professional but also in the future as an entrepreneur.
These skills will enrich every part of your life.
Are you ready to get started?
Are you clear on what you are struggling with, want to figure out what the problem is, diagnose it, and get a solution? The solution is something this Toolkit can provide, and we believe it can solve your problem, but you have to decide if you want to become a part of it or not.
When it comes to making purchasing decisions, do you have clarity on your decision-making process before possibly purchasing this Toolkit? Are there others to consider and are they supportive of you wanting to possibly get results?
What are you looking for that this Toolkit can help you with, what do you need help with specifically. Is the cost of feeling the pain far more than the cost of removing it?
Can you fill in the blanks: “I need help with … because of …?”
You are here because we have a great reputation in the space, and you specifically want this Toolkit to help you, but why now, why is it so important to solve this right now?
The answer to this question is your REAL pain:
- Why do you think this problem exists?
- What have you tried to fix it?
- How long has this been a problem?
- Is this problem affecting your life in other ways, and how?
What have you tried so far to fix this? Is there pain of frustration to solve this all on your own?
This Toolkit gives you your proven advisor, an advisor the vast majority of professionals do not use, because they do not know it exists. If you have tried Toolkits before, so have everyone else of our 200.000 clients. Once they use this Toolkit, they are shocked as to how they quickly get results.
Current and desired situation:
This toolkit will give you the exact quantifiable metrics in your situation; identifying where exactly you are in the journey to solving your problem and what that looks like.
Where do you want to be, what is your desired situation: if you were to use this Toolkit, where would you want to be 12 months from now to feel like the investment was more than worth it? Make sure you set realistic expectations.
What is driving you to achieve that goal? How would that affect you or change your life. What would that look like.
The reason WHY you want something always comes down to either love or status - have clarity on your WHY.
What is stopping you from achieving this all on your own without any help? If your answer is one of these three answers, this Toolkit is right for you:
- I do not know how to do it
- I want to follow a proven process from someone that has already done it
- I want to get there faster
When are you wanting to fix this? If the answer is now; how committed are you to making that happen? Will you do the work? Will you take action? Will you show leadership?
The fact is, it is never a good time, it is never a good time to start a new program, and it is never a good time to fix a major problem. And even if you think a later time is a good time, you know something will come up. Life will keep happening. If you truly want to solve this problem, would you agree you have to commit to solving it even when it is not the perfect time?
The Art of Services Toolkits only work with people that are ready to go. You do not have to work with The Art of Service, we are not here to convince you. We are just here to see if you are a good fit.
However, if you are wanting to solve your problem, this Toolkit can make that happen.
Which would you like to do?
Our area of expertise is helping professionals to get the results they want so they can lead and get ahead. And we do that by pouring our experience, advise and knowledge in this Toolkit. Now, this may not be for you, but we let you decide if it sounds like a good fit so far.
What happens upon purchase: When you add to cart and checkout you will instantly be able to access the Toolkit resources, no delays, no waiting, no talking to people; this is unique and custom to our Toolkits and business. Right away the Toolkit will Guide you through a step-by-step process to get results.
If at any point you have a question, we are here for you, we are simply one email, one phone call away to get the most out of your Toolkit.