Confirm your organization ensures the teams strategy enables successful execution of operations and Service Delivery, Infrastructure Software and Platform Engineering, infrastructure development engineering and automation, Network Engineering, and mainframe services.
More Uses of the Platform Engineering Toolkit:
- Control: staff, Product Designer Platform Engineering.
- Collaborate with the Platform Engineering team to build tools to help automate deployments.
- Develop working partnership with the Platform Engineering Group to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new assets and other modified asset installations.
- Ensure you forecast; lead Strategy And Operations Platform Engineering.
- Drive: security partner, business Platform Engineering.
- Establish: partner with Cloud Platform Engineering to identify and implement Automation Opportunities for operations.
- Manage work with vendor and Platform Engineering to troubleshoot problems and optimize reporting platform performance.
- Initiate: Technical Lead Platform Engineering.
- Ensure you consider; lead the Enterprise Platform Engineering team which designs and implements critical platforms.
- Evaluate: partner with Service Providers with Platform Engineering, monitoring, DevOps, and Product Development Teams to build End To End solutions that are resilient and scalable.
- Coordinate: site Reliability Engineering Platform Engineering.
- Pilot: development management, Platform Engineering.
- Manage to resolve problems at the Root Cause quickly and effectively and manage engineering Change Process relating to wheeled Platform Engineering.
- Ensure you supervise; lead CyberSecurity Engineering Platform Engineering and development.
- Methodize: staff Product Management Edge Network, Platform Engineering.
- Direct: IT engineering Cloud Platform Engineering team.
- Head: consultative delivery of Platform Engineering solutions.
- Pilot: Software Engineering Platform Engineering, edge services.
- Lead: monitor and manage Internal DevOps cases from intake to resolution in support of client services, Software Implementation, Technical Support and product/Platform Engineering.
- Provide feedback to your Product and Platform Engineering teams that inform additional product and service sales opportunities.
- Steer: partner with teams across security, Platform Engineering, it, and Data Security Governance to develop the strategy and plan the roadmap for the team.
- Guide: Software Engineering Platform Engineering.
- Lead: partner with DevOps and Platform Engineering teams to drive technical Product Strategy, execution, and delivery for Security And Compliance product initiatives.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Platform Engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Platform Engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Platform Engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Platform Engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Platform Engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Who makes the Platform Engineering decisions in your organization?
- What causes innovation to fail or succeed in your organization?
- Are Risk Management tasks balanced centrally and locally?
- Are your outputs consistent?
- Does a Platform Engineering quantification method exist?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Which Platform Engineering solution is appropriate?
- Think about the functions involved in your Platform Engineering project, what processes flow from these functions?
- Do the viable solutions scale to future needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Platform Engineering book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Platform Engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Platform Engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Platform Engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Platform Engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Platform Engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Platform Engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Platform Engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Platform Engineering project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Platform Engineering Project Team have enough people to execute the Platform Engineering Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Platform Engineering Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Platform Engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Platform Engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Platform Engineering Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Platform Engineering Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Platform Engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Platform Engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Platform Engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Platform Engineering project with this in-depth Platform Engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Platform Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Platform Engineering and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Platform Engineering investments work better.
This Platform Engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.