Assure your organization builds effective relationships with customers, design team, subcontractors, suppliers, and user groups that reflect and support organization core values and meets or exceeds the customers expectations.
More Uses of the Pre-construction services Toolkit:
- Ensure that the Engineer/Project Management review as built and warranty information for compliance to contract requirements.
- Provide early 3D visualizations and quantification of the area, spaces and material quantities for site logistical purposes.
- Drive: preparation of complete Cost Estimates (labor and material) for electrical commercial and industrial projects.
- Audit: link the building model to energy analysis tools allows evaluation of energy use during the early design phases.
- Align cost plan with project master schedule; provide cost guidance and direction to achieve cost goals with scope/schedule.
- Secure that your business complies; tireless motivator and goal strategist for the preconstruction/project team throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Lead and/or lead design/build pre construction services to ensure high quality, competitive estimates and schedules.
- Manage work with pre construction services staff and other operations personnel to ensure project goals and milestones are met.
- Warrant that your organization takes ownership of the buy out process and assumes responsibility for quantity of budget estimates and deliverables to the client.
- Be accountable for engaging with business developers on all potential opportunities to analyze project, collaborate on plan to win and determine scope.
- Systematize: properly administer construction contracts, obtain appropriate permits and licenses and track subcontract permits.
- Ensure project progress is captured and shared with Marketing team to help drive future top line business growth.
- Develop: openly and confidently communicate with all other parties involved with the project, establishing trust and rapport with owners, architects, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Secure that your project provides overall management direction for existing projects and develops new business opportunities relative to a particular client, group of clients or geographical area.
- Represent your organization in an appropriate manner to Owners, Architects, Subcontractors and other professionals.
- Lead the weekly project construction team meetings to consider project status, project resources, and other needs.
- Utilize key subcontractors and ensure that scope is properly addressed and that project schedule and coordination requirements are fully understood.
- Maintain positive, productive relations with project team members, owners, architects, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Confirm your organization prepares scope of work, project delivery Resource Requirements, cost estimate and budget, cash flow, work plan schedule and milestones, Quality Control, and Risk Identification.
- Provide quality deliverables (survey data) in the format and distribution method identified by Project Management.
- Guide: organizational support follows policies and procedures; completes accounting tasks correctly and on time; supports organizations goals and values.
- Analyze and compile estimate data that impacts the cost of labor, materials, equipment requirements, location and other factors to ensure a high quality and timely estimate.
- Suggest and implement contractual adjustments as appropriate; implement project or account specific Performance Management solutions.
- Prepare and tabulate unit quantity survey and price based on historic cost data and vendor cost quotations.
- Confirm your design participates in and support operations training programs and commits to the development of project staff and of self.
- Ensure you cultivate; understand terms in Pavilion Construction contracts and Subcontractor contract and apply across all job duties.
- Head: project accounting functions to ensure budget accuracy, correct invoicing and resolving discrepancies, schedule of values and payment applications.
- Drive: where applicable, provide tools, processes and training to ensure all team members provide Cost Management services consistently across a project, program or geography.
- Be accountable for developing and maintaining resource information on products, vendors, subcontractors, government requirements, etc.
- Supervise: monthly preparation of assigned project work in progress reports and review/consider with Project Management.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pre-construction services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pre-construction services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pre-construction services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pre-construction services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pre-construction services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What resources go in to get the desired output?
- Are there recognized Pre-construction services problems?
- Does the scope remain the same?
- What Pre-construction services skills are most important?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Pre-construction services models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What controls do you have in place to protect data?
- How do you make it meaningful in connecting Pre-construction services with what users do day-to-day?
- How do you monitor usage and cost?
- What are your personal philosophies regarding Pre-construction services and how do they influence your work?
- What qualifications and skills do you need?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pre-construction services book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pre-construction services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pre-construction services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pre-construction services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pre-construction services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pre-construction services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pre-construction services Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Pre-construction services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Pre-construction services project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Pre-construction services project team have enough people to execute the Pre-construction services project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Pre-construction services project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Pre-construction services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pre-construction services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pre-construction services Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pre-construction services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pre-construction services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pre-construction services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pre-construction services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pre-construction services project with this in-depth Pre-construction services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pre-construction services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pre-construction services and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pre-construction services investments work better.
This Pre-construction services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.