Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pre-construction services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pre-construction services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pre-construction services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pre-construction services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pre-construction services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What is the most appropriate space for the chapel in order to guarantee easy access for employees while also permitting use by external groups without interfering with organization activities?
- Why should the architects construction organization be entitled to share in the construction revenues when it delegates all of the construction risks to a general contractor?
- Does the contract require the release of progress payments at various stages of construction and, if so, are the terms satisfactory to you and to your finance provider?
- What green elements do you incorporate into your designs in order to transmit a message of your commitment to the environment as an essential part of your personality?
- Have any changes or any extras that may have been offered or agreed to by your builders sales consultant been included on the plans or in the specifications?
- How can contractors best adapt to enhanced expectations and provide true preconstruction value to clients while differentiating themselves from competition?
- Does proposer demonstrate experience with pre-construction services including cost estimating, cost control strategies, and negotiated contract experience?
- What actions can be taken during the pre-planning phase in order to reduce the possible significant changes of the project scope during the later stages?
- Why should the owner have confidence that the cost of construction is competitive under a negotiated agreement that includes preconstruction services?
- What is the offerers safety record and explanation of the rating system and methods of calculation used to obtain the offerers safety record?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pre-construction services book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pre-construction services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pre-construction services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pre-construction services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pre-construction services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pre-construction services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pre-construction services Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Pre-construction services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the product release be stable and mature enough to be deployed in the user community?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Pre-construction services project estimates?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the four frames of organizations. How can they help Pre-construction services project managers understand your organizational context for Pre-construction services projects?
- Schedule Management Plan: Who is responsible for estimating the activity resources?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this Pre-construction services project and how long is it?
- Team Operating Agreement: Reimbursements: how will the team members be reimbursed for expenses and time commitments?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of your organization?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you properly tracking the progress of the Pre-construction services project and communicating the status to stakeholders?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees made aware of device defects which may occur from the improper performance of specific jobs?
Step-by-step and complete Pre-construction services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pre-construction services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pre-construction services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pre-construction services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pre-construction services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pre-construction services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pre-construction services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pre-construction services project with this in-depth Pre-construction services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pre-construction services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pre-construction services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pre-construction services investments work better.
This Pre-construction services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.