Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Are you experiencing an uptick in file-transfer problems as lost files, unmet SLAs, fines for non-compliance with privacy regulations, inefficient business processes and mounting control issues?
- Have you designed and deployed enterprise standards when adopting cloud-enabled processes as Agile development, self-service IT, DevOps, continuous integration, or continuous delivery?
- Are you ready to orchestrate the move from a project process to an operational mode of working to support the speed of change and diversity of regulations that impact data retention?
- What percentage of Sarbanes-oxley-related process controls are classified as key controls for purposes of evaluating the effectiveness of internal control over financial reporting?
- Which process, application and information can be moved to the cloud to gain efficiency and cost benefits while satisfying your organizations security and compliance requirements?
- What changes would you recommend to the regulatory process to achieve the same high standard of oversight, and accomplish it more efficiently from your organizations perspective?
- Does your organization monitor the performance of manufacturing processes to demonstrate compliance with customer requirements for product quality and efficiency of the process?
- Have previous audit results concluded an effective IT general controls environment related to change management, logical access and security and IT operations and processes?
- How can systems be designed to process data on regulatory compliance in ways that will prove helpful for organization staff when revising old rules or creating new ones?
- Have incentive schemes and/or penalties that will be levied for noncompliance been stipulated, together with the process that will be followed in administering schemes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Compliance book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Compliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of information goes in a quality assurance plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Milestones Ð what are the key dates in executing the contract plan?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the Process Compliance project?
- Quality Metrics: Can you correlate your quality metrics to profitability?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Change Request: Will all change requests and current status be logged?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Process Compliance project baseline?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the Process Compliance project if status quo is maintained?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Process Compliance project?
Step-by-step and complete Process Compliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Compliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Compliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Compliance project with this in-depth Process Compliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Compliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Compliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Compliance investments work better.
This Process Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.