Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Maturity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Maturity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Maturity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Maturity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Maturity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does the system requirement in the Software maintenance process activities allocated to software change; are the necessary adjustments to software plans, work products, and activities made?
- Are descriptions of the business activities and workflows required to prepare, deploy, operate, and support your organizations products and services established and maintained?
- Do you have a product manager with the skills to grow, mature, and evolve the DW/BI service to meet client needs over time while ensuring financial viability over time?
- Is it clear how your business is choosing to compete uniquely in the market Ð product innovation, customer experience, low cost, choice of offering, or speed to market?
- Is one of the teams in the program focused on supporting the entire solution, either with technical infrastructure or integrating related products and components?
- Has your organization conducted a new technologies evaluated to determine effect on quality and productivity at any level of the Software maintenance process?
- Does the quality of the product indicate that the product is ready to proceed to the next life-cycle stage or that it is ready for release to the customer?
- Are you required to change the fundamental design characteristics of the Product in order to sustain the profitable business of your customer?
- How does your organization differentiate a trade show booth featuring a new product from a booth offering discount prices on mature products?
- When hiring a leader to drive digital transformation, are you more likely to look inside the industry or outside the industry for talent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Maturity book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Maturity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Maturity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Maturity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Maturity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Maturity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Maturity Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Maturity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the special considerations for preaward debriefings?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ensure that all participants know how to use the required technology?
- Issue Log: Are the Product Maturity project issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a Product Maturity project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Variance Analysis: How do you verify authorization to proceed with all authorized work?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Lessons Learned: What were the most significant issues on this Product Maturity project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What is the expected monetary value of the Product Maturity project?
Step-by-step and complete Product Maturity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Maturity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Maturity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Maturity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Maturity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Maturity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Maturity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Maturity project with this in-depth Product Maturity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Maturity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Maturity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Maturity investments work better.
This Product Maturity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.