Evaluate Product Security: implement governance to ensure bi and Software Development Best Practices are always followed, and desired outcomes are achieved.
More Uses of the Product Security Toolkit:
- Perform Product Security review and provide critical security guidance to engineers and Product Managers.
- Standardize Product Security: application Security Engineer/ Product Security Engineering.
- Ensure you devise; understand Threat Modeling and general Software Development practices, the associated risks, and the components of a modern Product Security program.
- Collaborate with product, IT, and privacy teams on Product Security risks and opportunities.
- Establish Product Security: partner with team members and other Product Security organizations to select, implement, develop, and automate testing with appropriate tools.
- Methodize Product Security: Product Security is shifting everywhere and holistically improving the maturity of the security program.
- Lead recruiting and training new team members as you build out your Product Security team.
- Develop Product Security roadmap/vision in partnership with engineering to embed and automate Security Controls in the Development Lifecycle.
- Ensure you pioneer; understand Threat Modeling and general Software Development practices, the associated risks, and the components of a modern Product Security program.
- Support organization response to customer audits and inquiries pertaining to Product Security.
- Be accountable for measuring adherence, risks and growing effective partnerships with peer teams and stakeholders to drive secure design, implementation and orchestration of complex, multi Product Security solutions for Enterprise Cloud systems.
- Provide Product Security related coaching and mentoring to elevate the security expertise of Development Teams.
- Provide legal guidance to and collaborate with Information security, Product Security, Privacy, and other Business Teams as part of security investigations and Incident Response activities.
- Manage work with the Product Engineering and Product Management Teams to ensure compliance with policies and to help improve overall Product Security.
- Provide Product Security related coaching/mentoring and security expertise for All Software and firmware Development Teams in SPS.
- Manage the activities and personnel of the Information security team focused on Product Security, Security Engineering, Security Operations, and Incident Response.
- Manage work with multiple teams to drive the delivery of analytics initiatives related to infrastructure and Product Security.
- Be accountable for researching, designing, developing, and implementing Firmware, software, and Product Security Best Practices, standards, requirements, architectures, tools, tactics, procedures, training materials, etc.
- Identify the most important strategic Product Security focus areas for the team and GitHub itself.
- Systematize Product Security: work closely with your success and sales organizations to understand processes, and how you help address client needs and product pain points through technical solutions.
- Develop dashboards that enable reporting, analysis and Decision Making for long term forecasting, Product Lifecycle Management and Social Media Marketing Channel development.
- Develop total Cost Of Ownership analysis methodology to ensure all sourcing decisions drive gross margin improvement overall on the product costing.
- Confirm your enterprise provides technical solutions to detail certain aspects of Product Design and ensures that resulting Design Specification fits into technical Architectural Framework.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Product Managers and Data Engineers to ensure the data being captured is comprehensive, accurate and meets Business Needs.
- Set and measure KPIs that drive Key Product and business decisions forward.
- Be accountable for representing Product Stewardship in the new Product Development process and new application review to effectively integrate Product Stewardship, Risk Management, sustainability, and green chemistry strategically into your Product Design, Supply Chain, and product lifecycle and managing systems.
- Develop and execute Digital strategy for new product launches in partnership with the product Marketing And Sales teams to drive new Customer Acquisition and growth goals.
- Systematize Product Security: work closely with the Product Managers, Software Engineers and other UX designers to design and implement new features for your mobile and Web Applications.
- Initiate Product Security: portfolio managers, Product Managers, sales, marketing, legal, compliance and many other departments to manage the various business related functions of the team.
- Assume full ownership of Product Direction and Product Management, and act as its advocate/evangelist in a range of settings.
- Establish that your operation contributes to the development and implementation of Security Architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms.
- Ensure you consider; build engagement and cross sell email campaigns to educate and incent your customers to adopt features and transact.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is the Product Security test/monitoring cost justified?
- When should a process be art not science?
- What adjustments to the strategies are needed?
- What Product Security data should be managed?
- Has an output goal been set?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Will a Product Security production readiness review be required?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Are there recognized Product Security problems?
- If you find that you havent accomplished one of the goals for one of the steps of the Product Security strategy, what will you do to fix it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Security book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Product Security project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Product Security Project Team have enough people to execute the Product Security Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Product Security Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Product Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Security Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Security project with this in-depth Product Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Security and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Security investments work better.
This Product Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.