Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Public-key Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Public-key Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Public-key Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Public-key Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Public-key Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Can the individual ascertain whether your organization has records that contain personal information, the nature of that information and the steps that the individual should take to access record?
- Will records be maintained of the date of the last update of the personal information held be maintained and used by your organization and the source of updates to personal information?
- What is to stop someone from taking a certificate from an existing entity, which must be publicly accessible otherwise there would be no way to identify your organization, and using it?
- Is the move to more dynamic and open-ended exchanges of information blurring the responsibilities and altering the legal liabilities of the participants in electronic transactions?
- Is personal information obtained in the use of the digital certificate or in the application used exclusively for the purposes made known to and consented to by the individual?
- Will personal information be collected in the use of the digital certificate or in the application only from the individual to whom the information relates?
- How are certificates passed around a public key system and how is the CAs public key, which is used to verify certificates, broadcast/published securely?
- Does the level of security provided in the use of the digital certificate or in the application match the potential harm caused by breaches of privacy?
- Will a retention policy / destruction schedule be developed which requires retention of personal information only for the period required for use?
- Will updates and modifications to personal information be disseminated to all third parties to whom personal information has been disclosed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Public-key Infrastructure book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Public-key Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Public-key Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Public-key Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Public-key Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Public-key Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Public-key Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Public-key Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Is there alignment within your organization on definitions?
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the Public-key Infrastructure project is new to your organization?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Public-key Infrastructure project sufficient?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are operational definitions created to identify quality measurement criteria for specific activities?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Does the department have a procurement strategy and is it implemented?
- Quality Metrics: Have alternatives been defined in the event that failure occurs?
- Project Schedule: Public-key Infrastructure project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the Public-key Infrastructure project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Does an appropriately qualified official check the quality of performance against the contract terms?
- Procurement Management Plan: How and when do you enter into Public-key Infrastructure project Procurement Management?
Step-by-step and complete Public-key Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Public-key Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Public-key Infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Public-key Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Public-key Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Public-key Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Public-key Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Public-key Infrastructure project with this in-depth Public-key Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Public-key Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Public-key Infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Public-key Infrastructure investments work better.
This Public-key Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.