Make sure that your organization executes production engineering processes, Incident Management, Root Cause Analysis, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management and Knowledge Management.
More Uses of the RACF Toolkit:
- Consult on Access management, Identity Management and Privileged Access management processes and standards.
- Steer: monitor the mainframe console for unusual messages and contact the appropriate personnel when an error occurs.
- Make sure that your team provides maintenance for Information security solutions and systems that are currently deployed.
- Be accountable for activities that ensure all users in your organization have the appropriate levels of access to applications, systems and data resources.
- Pilot: design and refine solutions that meet and align with the technology strategy and roadmap.
- Assure your operation recommends and implements changes to enhance security controls and prevent unauthorized access.
- Establish that your strategy provides guidance to business partners about applicability of Information security to meet Business Needs.
- Maintain alignment of IAM vision with Information security objectives and business requirements.
- Coordinate: design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code in order to develop a variety of Software Applications.
- Secure that your design facilitates the planning, engineering, and execution of new complex Information security solutions and systems.
- Secure that your venture keeps informed of latest industry, trends, products, services with relevant existing and Emerging Technologies.
- Warrant that your operation maintains current software and products by ensuring system availability and performance in accordance with service agreements.
- Develop and deploy new connectors and robotics automation for business and technology applications.
- Ensure you nurture; lead with expertise in developing Custom component connections / plugins to various applications.
- Develop/deliver Privileged Access management services which meet current and on going technology needs.
- Pilot: review and seek out cost reductions, efficiency improvements and better methods to support applicable technology environments.
- Execute the design, development, testing and implementation of scalable IAM solutions that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
- Govern: engineering, deploy, and maintain new data subsystems used in Identity Management and Access management ecosystems.
- Coordinate: own the end to end product strategy from inception and determine business value once solution enters production.
- Provide timely status updates and communicate risks to assigned Project Managers regarding the Solution Development.
- Confirm your group ensures that is Security Architecture, designs, plans, controls, processes are aligned with is strategy and standards.
- Ensure you lead; recommend Corrective Actions to fix the Application Security related problems as user access / management in the Mainframe / RACF applications.
- Confirm your design evaluates and maintains procedures to safeguard Information Systems assets from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Maintain and delivery mainframe operations in line with current production schedule and operations.
- Supervise: proactively identify and solves complex problems that impact the management and direction of the business.
- Set ambitious and clear product vision and communicate the story effectively to Key Stakeholders and the rest of the team.
- Ensure you direct; understand the key principles of Identity and Access management and Identity and Access Governance.
- Confirm your organization complies; roles are aligned to your Large Systems (LS) group who ensure the smooth and effective functioning of your Mainframe systeM And Applications.
- Establish that your organization utilizes automation, tooling, reports, utilities, and batch programs necessary to minimize manual activities and provide meaningful audit and management reporting.
- Drive sprint and release plans together with the Scrum Master and organizational Technology Teams.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RACF Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any RACF related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RACF specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RACF Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RACF improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you verify that Corrective Actions were taken?
- What activities does the governance board need to consider?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Do you have organizational privacy requirements?
- What information should you gather?
- How do you decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- How do you foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics you want to have?
- What is the risk?
- What is the RACF business impact?
- What causes innovation to fail or succeed in your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RACF book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your RACF self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RACF Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RACF areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RACF Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RACF projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RACF Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 RACF project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all RACF project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the RACF project team have enough people to execute the RACF project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed RACF project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete RACF Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RACF project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RACF Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RACF project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RACF project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RACF project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RACF project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RACF project with this in-depth RACF Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RACF projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RACF and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RACF investments work better.
This RACF All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.