Lead team to increase efficiency and reduce turnaround times.
More Uses of the Rebranding Toolkit:
- Be accountable for Rebranding and growing the newly acquired brands.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rebranding Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rebranding related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rebranding specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rebranding Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rebranding improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How do you communicate and implement the branding, marketing and operational plan so the employees and sales channel will adopt it?
- What are the essential elements that make a good brand, and how do you better position yourself for growth and improved perception?
- What tools or other incentives do you offer to encourage various landowner groups to engage in conservation activities?
- Why are customers ready to buy a product with a certain brand, which has a higher price than other similar product?
- What key skills/qualities do you prioritize when choosing someone to help design or contribute to your projects?
- What will be your next step to make sure your team is equipped with the right information about studio culture?
- How do you stand out and be unique to your customer when your visual brand looks like many so other companies?
- Is your organizations existing brand creating obstacles to attracting and keeping high performing employees?
- How much money has been spent here and there and also as far as recoupment and other things are concerned?
- Can oath integrate its assets to create your organization that is more valuable than the sum of its parts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rebranding book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Rebranding self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rebranding Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rebranding areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rebranding Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rebranding projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rebranding Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Rebranding project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: In case of software development; Should you have a test for each code module?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the Rebranding project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the submission of variant tenders accepted and duly ruled?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting suppliers of off the shelf products?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the actual budget or estimated cost for your organizations services?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the drawback in using qualitative Rebranding project selection techniques?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the Rebranding project?
- Change Request: How does your organization control changes before and after software is released to a customer?
- Cost Baseline: Does a process exist for establishing a cost baseline to measure Rebranding project performance?
Step-by-step and complete Rebranding Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rebranding project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rebranding project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rebranding project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rebranding project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rebranding project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rebranding project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rebranding project with this in-depth Rebranding Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rebranding projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rebranding and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rebranding investments work better.
This Rebranding All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.