Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Requirements Definition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Requirements Definition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Requirements Definition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Requirements Definition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Requirements Definition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Are the data definitions, option sets, and business rules for the new data element consistent with the requirements previously established with organization staff and data governance groups?
- Do you have one single definition of a product and brand hierarchy across all of your business with the necessary reporting attributes for digital and flexibility in line with innovation?
- Are data element names, definitions, formats, domains, uses, and attributes specified when establishing data requirements used by your organizations financial management systems?
- Are there any situations in practice where applying the new definitions of engagement team and other auditor, including related requirements, would present practical challenges?
- Is your development work continuously influenced by the others teams requirements or the needs and definition of your design are clearly defined before you start working on it?
- Does the tactical market plan contain detailed information to support the marketing of the product, including a definition of the programs, resource requirements,and schedule?
- Are efforts made to improve sense of participation in meeting structures and to facilitate follow-up on measures by clarifying the scope of responsibility of each department?
- How have budgetary control and resources expended on internal audit changed with the increased governance requirements of stock exchanges and other regulatory organizations?
- Does the project manager understand that he/she needs to allocate reserve cost, reserve schedule, or replace or add personnel when responding to risks which have occurred?
- Which processes audits the quality requirements and the results from quality control measures to ensure appropriate quality standards and operational definitions are used?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Requirements Definition book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Requirements Definition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Requirements Definition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Requirements Definition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Requirements Definition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Requirements Definition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Requirements Definition Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Requirements Definition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: Adversarial environment. is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- Procurement Audit: Does an appropriately qualified official check the quality of performance against the contract terms?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show full accountability for all material purchased for the contract, including the residual inventory?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Requirements Definition project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Quality Metrics: Subjective quality component: customer satisfaction, how do you measure it?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you properly tracking the progress of the Requirements Definition project and communicating the status to stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Requirements Definition project via agreements?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Requirements Definition project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Requirements Definition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Requirements Definition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Requirements Definition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Requirements Definition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Requirements Definition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Requirements Definition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Requirements Definition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Requirements Definition project with this in-depth Requirements Definition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Requirements Definition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Requirements Definition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Requirements Definition investments work better.
This Requirements Definition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.