Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Risk Based Internal Audit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Risk Based Internal Audit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Risk Based Internal Audit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Risk Based Internal Audit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Risk Based Internal Audit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Has the owner or operator promptly determined and documented an appropriate response to each of the findings of the audit and documented that deficiencies had been corrected?
- Can the methods be completed in the allocated time frames, and is there sufficient flexibility built in to allow for unexpected opportunities or issues?
- Are you satisfied that your organizations strategies for reducing the risk of security incidents to an acceptable level are proportionate and targeted?
- Have you thought about the impact specific cyber events can have and whether managements response plan is oriented properly and supported sufficiently?
- Are the subsequent analysis of the results of carrying out the audit programs and the development of observations and conclusions clearly documented?
- Can the evidence to be gathered support coming to conclusions on other criteria, either related to the same objective or to another objective?
- Has recent press coverage on cyberwarfare and/or cyber security affected your interest in, and focus on, the subject of information security?
- Is the plan complemented by procedures providing instructions regarding actions to take in response to specific types of incidents?
- How satisfied are you that your organizations internal audit function delivers the value to your organization that it should?
- Does management understand the concepts of risk based auditing, independence, obligations to the board, charter requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Risk Based Internal Audit book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Risk Based Internal Audit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Risk Based Internal Audit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Risk Based Internal Audit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Risk Based Internal Audit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Risk Based Internal Audit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Risk Based Internal Audit Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Risk Based Internal Audit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for attending to the particular needs of its international staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the Risk Based Internal Audit project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Risk Based Internal Audit project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a record maintained of the procedures followed in the opening of tenders together with the reasons for the acceptance or rejection of tenders received?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Risk Based Internal Audit project produced meet the defined Risk Based Internal Audit project requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Can small orders such as magazine subscriptions and non-product items such as membership in organizations be processed by the ordering department?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the examples of poor quality in information technology Risk Based Internal Audit projects presented in the What Went Wrong?
Step-by-step and complete Risk Based Internal Audit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Risk Based Internal Audit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Risk Based Internal Audit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Risk Based Internal Audit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Risk Based Internal Audit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Risk Based Internal Audit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Risk Based Internal Audit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Risk Based Internal Audit project with this in-depth Risk Based Internal Audit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Risk Based Internal Audit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Risk Based Internal Audit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Risk Based Internal Audit investments work better.
This Risk Based Internal Audit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.