Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RMF Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RMF related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RMF specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RMF Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RMF improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What are the underpinning theoretical philosophies that influence the transition of information security from a technical perspective to information security governance?
- Is it ensured that the independence of corporate auditors and the board of auditors is secured in terms of execution of operations and organizational framework?
- Is it right to adopt a consequentialist framework, and, if there is doubt, is there a morally superior alternative that could be used to inform policy?
- Which risk management standards, voluntary standards, methodologies and frameworks do you use to implement risk management techniques?
- What the major metrics that is to be considered in measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the information security controls?
- Is there a specific group of workers that are at increased risk due to the nature of the work arrangements and what is the impact?
- How do you develop resilience frameworks that span the enterprise, capturing and integrating existing risk management activities?
- Are there any particular barriers to the use of existing management systems for the treatment of climate change related risks?
- How an it governance process can enable the enterprise to effectively manage its strategic information security objectives?
- What is the overarching governance framework for adoption of RPA and alignment to risk, compliance and IT/data frameworks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RMF book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your RMF self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RMF Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RMF areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RMF Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RMF projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RMF Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 RMF project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the RMF project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Project Scope Statement: Is your organization structure appropriate for the RMF projects size and complexity?
- Team Operating Agreement: How does teaming fit in with overall organizational goals and meet organizational needs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the RMF project?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the RMF project success to the success of your organization?
- Cost Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this RMF project or audit?
- Change Management Plan: What method and medium would you use to announce a message?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization communicate regularly and effectively with its members?
- Variance Analysis: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
Step-by-step and complete RMF Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RMF project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RMF project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RMF project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RMF project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RMF project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RMF project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RMF project with this in-depth RMF Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RMF projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RMF and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RMF investments work better.
This RMF All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.