Be accountable for advising corporate and operating unit functions on notices of violation, complaint letters, findings and other regulatory authority requirements related to Manufacturing Operations and product Sales And Marketing.
More Uses of the RoHS Toolkit:
- Oversee: design new product configurations that are cost effective, creative and meet down Stream Processing and customer end user requirements.
- Utilize skills to automate complex tasks and improve the efficiency of unit tests, code metrics checks, integration and functional automated tests.
- Ensure test procedures and Inspection plans are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Head: design, execute and analyze experimental runs that characterize the interaction of material variations with process parameters and the result on the output product.
- Confirm your organization ensures processes are maintained for assuring PREP requirements are reviewed and verified throughout the product lifecycle process.
- Maintain the Product Stewardship systems current, update for changes, and provide consulting, interpretation and training on system updates.
- Be accountable for facilitating project team meetings, cross functional communication and Decision Making, ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate: concept design, detailed design, calculations, creating specifications of sensor enabled products to meet policy deployment targets.
- Ensure that all corporate document changes are appropriately communicated to IT level document owners, and track Change Control to ensure that site and corporate procedures maintain alignment.
- Engage in consulting with key business partners and IT Leadership on key business problems/initiatives and help recommend appropriate IT solutions.
- Establish that your organization defines and initiates appropriate training in compliance to organizations Quality Management Systems, Standards and Customer Requirements.
- Support the project cost and schedule plans by tracking results, implementing timely review with functional support groups and reporting progress regularly to the team leader.
- Initiate: review engineering change orders on critical to safety parts to assess the level of risk and ensure that appropriate validation is completed prior to releasing the change.
- Communicate current and upcoming Regulatory Requirements to the engineering team, through formal and informal design review, and in your Requirements Management tool.
- Audit: high energy; displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; develops innovative approaches and ideas; results oriented work ethic.
- Support Product Development teams throughout the entire DfS process (life cycle thinking, ideas generation, sustainability assessment, measurement and communication).
- Audit: work with sap process/applications/technical leads, partner organizations, and management to ensure processes are optimized and critical business requirements are met.
- Be accountable for involving in creating Validation strategy and Validation Master Plan to establish a process for fulfilling the validation activities.
- Lead commitment to organization core values (Collaborate, Customer Success, Do the Right Thing, Innovation and Owners Mindset) by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with such values.
- Analyze data and prepare subsequent reports Write, prepare, and execute packaging testing protocols to conduct packaging design verification and distribution testing.
- Establish and maintain an effective product compliance program to prevent and/or resolve product impacts/delays to the customer while minimizing Business Risk to organization.
- Ensure that correct parts and quantities are available for all phases of engineering builds, pre production builds, and first months of production.
- Systematize: review customer specific shipping requirements and coordinate with internal departments to establish Processes And Procedures to support.
- Perform functions related to planning, organizing and coordinating Product Development and/or product sustainment activities and projects.
- Handle multiple projects at the same time and being able to keep each device on track and communicate issues to each Project Teams with concise and actionable input is hugely critical.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RoHS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any RoHS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RoHS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RoHS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RoHS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Does the employer have written procedures for identifying and evaluating hazards when new substances, processes, procedures or equipment are introduced into the workplace?
- How have component suppliers responded to the new requirements and what measures have suppliers and manufactures adopted to keep inventory separate during the change over?
- Is equipment as IT and telecommunication equipment used within a large scale fixed installation or a large scale stationary industrial tool excluded from the scope?
- Do your operations have other impacts, as noise or emissions or the transport of hazardous substances, that could become a concern for stakeholders?
- Does your organization have or participate in a program to responsibly recycle, reuse, and/or refurbish electronic waste generated by employees?
- Do you generate or work with any materials or substances that might be considered dangerous or hazardous to human beings or to the environment?
- What are the most important challenges to facilitating the recycling of used electronics facing the existing waste collections infrastructure?
- What qualification and reliability testing has been completed to evaluate and qualify China RoHS Compliant components and assemblies?
- Does ecliptek have a special component or assembly logo or marking requirements for china RoHS compliant components or assemblies?
- Has the intention for activities to achieve appropriate management of chemical substances contained in products been expressed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RoHS book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your RoHS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RoHS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RoHS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RoHS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RoHS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RoHS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 RoHS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: The wbs is developed as part of a joint planning session. and how do you know that youhave done this right?
- Activity Attributes: Can you re-assign any activities to another resource to resolve an over-allocation?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this RoHS project or audit?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved RoHS project stakeholders and work groups committed to the RoHS project?
- Procurement Audit: Are advantages and disadvantages of in-house production, outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its systems for meeting staff extracurricular learning support requirements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Charter: How will you learn more about the process or system you are trying to improve?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the RoHS projects sustainability strategy that will ensure RoHS project results will endure or be sustained?
- Executing Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
Step-by-step and complete RoHS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RoHS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RoHS Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RoHS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RoHS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RoHS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RoHS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RoHS project with this in-depth RoHS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RoHS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RoHS and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RoHS investments work better.
This RoHS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.