Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RoHS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RoHS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RoHS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RoHS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RoHS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Has the owner or occupant of the property been informed of the current existence of hazardous substances or petroleum products with respect to the property or any facility located on the property?
- Has the owner or occupant of the property been informed of the past existence of hazardous substances or petroleum products with respect to the property or any facility located on the property?
- Does your organization maintain records and an inventory of all hazardous or dangerous wastes it generates, including type, quantities, dates generated, and substances in the waste?
- Does the facility maintain records and an inventory of all hazardous or dangerous wastes it generates, including type, quantities, dates generated, and substances in the waste?
- Does the employer have written procedures for identifying and evaluating hazards when new substances, processes, procedures or equipment are introduced into the workplace?
- Is equipment as IT and telecommunication equipment used within a large-scale fixed installation or a large-scale stationary industrial tool excluded from the scope?
- How does your enterprise identify, control and restrict any usage of potentially hazardous substances or materials unethically sourced within its design chain?
- Has the worker had an appropriate period of practical experience under direct supervision reflecting the risks associated with the hazardous substances?
- Do your operations have other impacts, as noise or emissions or the transport of hazardous substances, that could become a concern for stakeholders?
- Does your organization have or participate in a program to responsibly recycle, reuse, and/or refurbish electronic waste generated by employees?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RoHS book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your RoHS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RoHS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RoHS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RoHS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RoHS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RoHS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 RoHS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this RoHS project if it is scheduled to start on ...?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Quality Management Plan: Were there any deficiencies / issues identified in the prior years self-assessment?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify RoHS project roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships?
- Milestone List: Describe your organizations strengths and core competencies. What factors will make your organization succeed?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the information network communicate information relevant to the task?
- Closing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the RoHS project management processes you chose to use?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were RoHS project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next RoHS project you participate in?
Step-by-step and complete RoHS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RoHS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RoHS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RoHS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RoHS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RoHS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RoHS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RoHS project with this in-depth RoHS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RoHS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RoHS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RoHS investments work better.
This RoHS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.