Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure your design uses significant judgement and discretion to collaborate with (internal) customers on complex issues in order to understand capability needs, gather project specifications, create business cases and cost sheet analysis, translate high-level business needs into detailed requirements for new capabilities (and change request/enhancements on existing capabilities), analyze data to determine business problems, trends, or opportunities for process improvements, create/execute test cases, provide root cause analysis and corrective action plan, verify delivery of (internal) customer needs, and ensure quality delivery.
Benefits of the Root Cause Analysis Kanban
- Is root cause analysis used to determine the root causes of recurring and underlying problems?
- Is there an effective method used to process parts which have been rejected and returned by the customer that root cause analysis and corrective actions are determined?
- What other analytical tool might have alerted the failure analysis team to the root cause of the designation pointing error anomaly?
- How does your safety system address accident prevention, inspection, root cause analysis of failures, and recovery?
- Does your organization have line of sight to trend data to identify the root cause of denials?
- Do a trend analysis based on keywords you have identified or a root cause analysis by asking why?
- How long does it typically take you to perform after action forensics and root cause analysis on a customer friction complaint?
- Do you have a root cause analysis of prior compliance issues to best prioritize areas of focus?
- What is the frequency of use of the various different root cause analysis tools employed within the systems engineering problem solving process?
- What data sources does your organization use to analyze root cause and determine the best path for remediation?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1710 Root Cause Analysis critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Root Cause Analysis roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1710 Root Cause Analysis critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Root Cause Analysis critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Root Cause Analysis Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Root Cause Analysis Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Bloomberg, Dell Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, VillageMD, Scholastic, Guy Carpenter, Penn State University, Kimberly-Clark, Fidelity Investments, Newell Brands, The Clorox Company, Stanley, Black and Decker, Altair Engineering, Nationwide, ICF, Revolution Data Systems, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., Goldbelt, Inc., General Motors, The Travelers Companies, Inc., AmericanAg, nFrastructure, Datadog, Greenway Health, PG&E Corporation, Black Knight, Stryker, CRI Advantage, Noblis, The Hanover Insurance Group, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, Convex Tech, StoneX Group Inc. US, Lucid Motors, Nordstrom, BAE Systems, Beam Inc., Trimble, Universal Music Group, Valent U.S.A. LLC, Principle Business Enterprises, Inc, TA Digital, Home Depot / THD, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Intel, Biogen, Nike, BASF, AIG, The Ohio State University, Northrop Grumman, Falconwood, Inc., UPMC, Georgia-Pacific, Divisions Maintenance Group, MSC Industrial Supply, Alcoa Corporation, Nomura Holdings, Inc., University of Kentucky, Cigna, Accenture, Henry Schein One, Kohler, Analytical Flavor Systems, Inc, MUFG, Mayo Clinic, Finicity, Ascension, Kelly, Ford Motor Company, USAA, Wyze Labs, S&P Global, Cummins Inc., AstraZeneca, Finance of America Holdings, City of Atlanta, GA, Amex, Portland General Electric, Lower Colorado River Authority, Duluth Trading Company, Workato, McDonald's Corporation, Vontier, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Digital Ocean Jobs, Screen Actors Guild- Producers Pension & Health Plans, TrueCare, Bryant Staffing Solutions, Neiman Marcus, Independent Care Health Plan, EY, Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Google, Citi, Logistics Integration Solutions (LIS), Raytheon Intelligence & Space, Kemper, BD, CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, Abbott Laboratories, Blue Shield of California, ACI Learning Inc, Regions, Akraya Inc., LG&E and KU Energy, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Cognizant Technology Solutions, T. Rowe Price, Datalitical, Bright Health, TARGET, Northwestern Mutual, McKinsey & Company, Gartner, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Ally Financial Inc., Cardinal Health, RELATION INSURANCE INC, Netflix, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Foodbuy, Edward Jones, Performance Food Group, Slalom Consulting, Booz Allen Hamilton, Bind, Sigmatech, Inc., Biamp Systems, Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory, The Hershey Company, Cushman & Wakefield, Area 1 Security, The MITRE Corporation, Fairview Health Services, Mercury Healthcare, CoreLogic, Salesforce, Under Armour, Tableau, Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation, Matrix Medical Network, Commonwealth of PA, Planet Fitness World Headquarters, PNC Financial Services Group, HCA Healthcare, DataRobot, Abbvie, LogMeIn, Platform Science, EO of HHS PayRoll/Gen Admin, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Prologis, UnitedHealth Group, Bravent, Falls Lake Insurance Company, Cambium Learning Group, Ethos, Wayfair, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Electrolux