Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SaaS Platform Security Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SaaS Platform Security Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SaaS Platform Security Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SaaS Platform Security Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SaaS Platform Security Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does your cloud provider offer advanced automated SaaS security monitoring services that detect malicious users and alert across cloud applications and cloud providers?
- How does the vendor ensure that the service or support engineers cannot tamper with installed software or install vulnerable or malicious software?
- Will you be able to use your organizations existing tools for integrity checking, compliance checking, security monitoring and network management?
- Does your current cloud provider offer seamless integration cloud services to help you connect your applications easily and securely?
- Why should you evaluate vendors or potential vendors, SaaS providers, and other third parties based on security best practices?
- Which other cloud security solutions are you using, or planning to use, in response to new cloud/SaaS security challenges?
- What are the risks of ignoring security best practices, especially with vendors, SaaS providers, and other third parties?
- What do you do to ensure the physical security of backup tapes and other media while at your facility and in transit?
- Are you aware of possible increased risk associated with every integration point with each unique cloud provider?
- Do you have legal rights to continue using the application if the supplier is acquired by another organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SaaS Platform Security Management book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SaaS Platform Security Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SaaS Platform Security Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SaaS Platform Security Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SaaS Platform Security Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SaaS Platform Security Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SaaS Platform Security Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SaaS Platform Security Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How can you understand and diagnose risks and identify sources?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teams purpose in considerations with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the four frames of organizations. How can they help SaaS Platform Security Management project managers understand your organizational context for SaaS Platform Security Management projects?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this SaaS Platform Security Management projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract meet criteria of completeness and consistency?
- Requirements Management Plan: Has the requirements team been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the business case include how the SaaS Platform Security Management project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Executing Process Group: When is the appropriate time to bring the scorecard to Board meetings?
Step-by-step and complete SaaS Platform Security Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SaaS Platform Security Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SaaS Platform Security Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SaaS Platform Security Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SaaS Platform Security Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SaaS Platform Security Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SaaS Platform Security Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SaaS Platform Security Management project with this in-depth SaaS Platform Security Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SaaS Platform Security Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SaaS Platform Security Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SaaS Platform Security Management investments work better.
This SaaS Platform Security Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.