Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sailpoint IdentityIQ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sailpoint IdentityIQ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sailpoint IdentityIQ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sailpoint IdentityIQ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 911 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sailpoint IdentityIQ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 911 standard requirements:
- New objects as the plethora of different device types, devices, gateways and IoT platforms need to be maintained because they are decentralized trust servers of the organizations using them. Management and governance enables organizations to meet both compliance and business requirements. Will your IAM system handle the increased number of relationships between users, devices, services and policies?
- What are the definitions for identity components; entity, attributes, biometrics, legal entities, transaction footprints, aliases and how do corresponding differ across different systems and cultures?
- Do you provide a shopping cart where users can conveniently select roles and entitlements needed to perform job duties, view current access privileges, and check the status of previous requests?
- Do you have powerful reporting capabilities providing the ability to generate standard out of the box reports and build ad-hoc/custom reports through a rich, point-and-click user interface?
- What is the governance model that will address investment priorities, funding mechanisms, portfolio effectiveness, service levels for shared services, and adherence/compliance actions?
- How can the security administrator change a user profile - for instance, if they decide others gave more access than desired and want to remove a user profile access already approved?
- How do definitions, objectives and levels of assurance (from anonymous, through pseudonyms, self-asserted, balance of probability to beyond reasonable doubt) vary by purpose and why?
- Drilling down into data allows access to information across the entire fleet as well as by site. How much fuel did a single piece of machinery consume compared to an entire site?
- The establishment and operation of an independent audit regime to evidence compliance to relying parties and regulators, ensuring privacy and preventing fraud and theft is done?
- Does your organization have a clear and strong policy on records management, backed up by training for all staff, and regular evaluation of whether the policy is being observed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sailpoint IdentityIQ book in PDF containing 911 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sailpoint IdentityIQ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sailpoint IdentityIQ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sailpoint IdentityIQ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sailpoint IdentityIQ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sailpoint IdentityIQ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sailpoint IdentityIQ Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sailpoint IdentityIQ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual Sailpoint IdentityIQ project experience rather than on independent research?
- Team Directory: Do purchase specifications and configurations match requirements?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Does the Sailpoint IdentityIQ project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: User: who wants the information and what are they interested in?
- Quality Management Plan: Diagrams and tables to account for complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous Sailpoint IdentityIQ project that are not applicable on this phase of this Sailpoint IdentityIQ project?
- Change Management Plan: How far reaching in your organization is the change?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and reliability?
- Risk Register: Financial risk -can your organization afford to undertake the Sailpoint IdentityIQ project?
Step-by-step and complete Sailpoint IdentityIQ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sailpoint IdentityIQ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sailpoint IdentityIQ project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sailpoint IdentityIQ project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sailpoint IdentityIQ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sailpoint IdentityIQ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sailpoint IdentityIQ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sailpoint IdentityIQ project with this in-depth Sailpoint IdentityIQ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sailpoint IdentityIQ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sailpoint IdentityIQ and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sailpoint IdentityIQ investments work better.
This Sailpoint IdentityIQ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.