Work with business and technology leaders across your organization and its subsidiaries to integrate the systems, applications, and databases with Sailpoint IdentityIQ ensuring adherence to security controls, Policies And Standards with a focus on automation and control.
More Uses of the Sailpoint IdentityIQ Toolkit:
- Be accountable for accelerating your Sailpoint IdentityIQ development with docker.
- Formulate: application on boarding via integration with Sailpoint IdentityIQ and duo.
- Supervise: operationally support the Sailpoint IdentityIQ application.
- Govern: development and management of Sailpoint IdentityIQ solutions and its integration.
- Supervise: Sailpoint IdentityIQ.
- Initiate: installation, integration and deployment of the Sailpoint IdentityIQ product in client environments.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sailpoint IdentityIQ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sailpoint IdentityIQ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sailpoint IdentityIQ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sailpoint IdentityIQ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sailpoint IdentityIQ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Will vendors have root or administrator access to the Identity Management servers in the non production and Production Environments for base installation and configuration?
- Does your organization have an official process for changing the default administrator password that comes with newly installed hardware or software?
- Is the selected vendor expected to work alongside the existing team or just assist the existing team in the on going development & maintenance?
- How do the individual identities of organizational leaders express themselves in strategic initiatives and organizational identity work?
- Are the project requirements only for the listed Web Applications, or are the associated websites in consideration too?
- What would be the effects on relationship development if trust were ascribed to a false set of organizational values?
- How strong are the controls in place to prevent people from bypassing authentication and authorization controls?
- Is the iam environment centralized or distributed appropriately to reflect the structure of your organization?
- What risks will result if the identity binding process fails, or a fraudulent Digital Identity is created?
- Does your organization have manual steps when preparing access reports related to your IaaS environments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sailpoint IdentityIQ book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sailpoint IdentityIQ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sailpoint IdentityIQ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sailpoint IdentityIQ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sailpoint IdentityIQ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sailpoint IdentityIQ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sailpoint IdentityIQ Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sailpoint IdentityIQ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Sailpoint IdentityIQ project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Sailpoint IdentityIQ project?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: are contractors adequately prosecuting the work?
- Change Management Plan: Is there an adequate supply of people for the new roles?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues managed on the Sailpoint IdentityIQ project?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the Sailpoint IdentityIQ project completion date?
- Procurement Audit: Is the relationship between in-house and external work considered in the strategy?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in results-based evaluation?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented Sailpoint IdentityIQ project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Scope Management Plan: Are written Status Reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Sailpoint IdentityIQ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sailpoint IdentityIQ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sailpoint IdentityIQ Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sailpoint IdentityIQ project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sailpoint IdentityIQ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sailpoint IdentityIQ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sailpoint IdentityIQ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sailpoint IdentityIQ project with this in-depth Sailpoint IdentityIQ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sailpoint IdentityIQ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sailpoint IdentityIQ and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sailpoint IdentityIQ investments work better.
This Sailpoint IdentityIQ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.