Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Salesforce CRM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Salesforce CRM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Salesforce CRM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Salesforce CRM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Salesforce CRM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How will your front-line employees be enabled to access and use customer-specific data in order to initiate consistent, customised and meaningful conversations?
- Will it delight customers, become more annoying than dinnertime phone calls, be ignored like direct mail and e-mail, or become regulated for marketing purposes?
- Why does the revised market value definition require the use of last bid and ask prices rather than last traded price to value client account positions?
- Do you know by name who are your best customers, your best channel partners and your employees who are most effective at building winning relationships?
- Why would a viable customer permit itself to be put on a journey towards administration, receivership and insolvency if it had an alternative option?
- How do you make use of social media, either by understanding customer sentiment better or using it to gain opinions about new products and services?
- What is the overall customer experience index in setting up and maintaining the B2B integration workflow and relationships with your organization?
- What are the key skills and competencies required by the already stated responsible for managing channels at both a strategic and tactical level?
- Why does the external Migration Partner need local Admin rights to the Migration Tool server and database Admin rights to the database server?
- What are the evolved characteristics and behaviours of the holistic management of corporate customer relationships for telecoms carriers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Salesforce CRM book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Salesforce CRM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Salesforce CRM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Salesforce CRM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Salesforce CRM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Salesforce CRM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Salesforce CRM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Salesforce CRM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or Salesforce CRM project window?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Salesforce CRM project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are people afraid to let you know when others are under allocated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Salesforce CRM project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current work performance indicators and goals relatable to original goals as modified by contractual changes, replanning, and reprogramming actions?
- Change Management Plan: How far reaching in your organization is the change?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization examined in detail the definition of performance?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the Salesforce CRM project need to be analyzed further to uncover additional responsibilities?
- Change Request: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Salesforce CRM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Salesforce CRM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Salesforce CRM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Salesforce CRM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Salesforce CRM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Salesforce CRM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Salesforce CRM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Salesforce CRM project with this in-depth Salesforce CRM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Salesforce CRM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Salesforce CRM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Salesforce CRM investments work better.
This Salesforce CRM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.