Confirm your organization executes and leads the development of Technical Specifications by collaborating with technical and non technical teams, translating Functional Designs into Technical Designs, validating macro designs, and reviewing micro designs.
- Confirm your organization builds solution, customer, and industry knowledge by leveraging the appropriate resources.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a Data Governance framework that establishes standard Data Management policies, standards, processes, and compliance.
- Pilot: review statistics, validate or challenge the way things have always been done and identify areas for process and/or support tool improvements and efficiencies.
- Establish that your corporation complies; shares expertise through training and communications with customers ensuring Knowledge Transfer and the desired level of self sufficiency is achieved.
- Secure that your strategy complies; signals deviations on policy, standard package matters and, after approval, contributes to changes.
- Manage work with and often lead internal and external resources to optimize customer impact.
- Become a member of your Talent Community to stay connected and be informed of any new opportunities.
- Ensure your strategy builds solution, customer, and industry knowledge by leveraging the appropriate resources (internally at Ariba and externally at the client).
- Manage work with developers to ensure that technical developments are understood and tested.
- Gather and facilitate Business Process considerations, Solution Design and documentation, configuration, test, and end user support.
- Establish that your group participates in team planning and activities for improving skills, knowledge, and quality of work.
- Ensure your corporation coordinates with client on new Project Solutions, review and approval considerations.
- Drive data environment simplification in alignment with System Data Architecture and strategy.
- Provide user management Assignment of roles to users, solve password reset/user lock issues.
- Ensure you transform; should be master in Business knowledge, Integration and Orchestration, Functional Architecture Design, Technical Solution Design.
- Be certain that your planning serves as liaison between customer and Ariba internal teams as Product and Technical Support, Sales, Field Technology, Product Management, and Training.
- Establish that your corporation complies; designs, develop, and conducts Test Plans for functional unit tests, regression tests and System Integration tests.
- Be accountable for monitoring interface systems for issues and ensuring integrations are running smoothly and seamlessly.
- Warrant that your group analyzes and delivers complex cross functional business requirements and Process Flows.
- Ensure you foster; lead business requirements must consider lead Business Process, data, lead business user and technology.
- Make sure that your planning takes care of proper documentation of the application technical process and end user.
- Arrange that your project defines and writes specifications for configuration, user exits, and custom programs.
- Guide: proactively and retroactively ensure compliance with identification and Access management.
- Configure, design, build, test and deploy the core manufacturing solution and ensure IT work seamlessly.
- Support Organizational Change Management driving Data Management ongoing evolution and maturity.
- Standardize: effective collaboration and Knowledge Sharing with other members of the consulting team.
- Manage to manage the raw material Supply Chain and develop tools that create long term value.
- Manage and through cross functional teams local manufacturing, operations teams, Business Analytics, IT, etc.
- Come manage your team and your employee focused culture, and help drive your customers data to meaningful customer outcomes.
- Ensure you advise; lead workshops, effectively and efficiently gathering the customers business requirements.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Ariba Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Ariba related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Ariba specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Ariba Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Ariba improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you spread information?
- What could cause delays in the schedule?
- Do you need different information or graphics?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- What is the cost of rework?
- How to cause the change?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you're making today you might regret five years from now?
- How will effects be measured?
- How do you reduce the costs of obtaining inputs?
- What are the known security controls?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Ariba book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP Ariba self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Ariba Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Ariba areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Ariba Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Ariba projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Ariba Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP Ariba project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SAP Ariba project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SAP Ariba project team have enough people to execute the SAP Ariba project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SAP Ariba project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Ariba Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Ariba project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Ariba project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Ariba project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Ariba project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Ariba project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Ariba project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Ariba project with this in-depth SAP Ariba Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Ariba projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Ariba and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Ariba investments work better.
This SAP Ariba All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.