Are you prepared to connect to B2B networks. The SAP Ariba Toolkit addresses common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Ariba specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest edition of the SAP Ariba Self Assessment Toolkit containing the requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Ariba improvements can be made.
10 example questions of the standard requirements:
- Do you want your teams sourcing efforts to be spent on strategy, analytics, and driving improvement, or formatting data in spreadsheets due to existing sourcing tool deficiencies?
- What are you doing at SAP Ariba to help bring that right decision-making -- almost anticipating where the user needs to go -- into the actual applications and services?
- Will it increase or decrease associated procurement costs, transportation costs, storage costs, and all the other elements that go to make up the total cost to supply?
- What happens if you start to think of procurement as a way to better connect the demand chain and the supply chain of projects to create a project chain?
- How to build a cohesive supply base that meets the needs of the new organization through reassess and re-negotiate during and post merger or acquisition?
- Do you need to enhance the skills and capabilities of your supply chain and procurement staff to meet the complex demands of your current environment?
- Does the ceo have the visibility into the supply chain to understand how complexity may interfere with your organizations ability to hit its targets?
- How might accelerating client changes in supply chain management, lean business practices and strict procurement procedures impact the legal sector?
- Is your supply base contracting to a few powerful players, which in turn will require strong relationship management efforts with key suppliers?
- What are the leading practices among private equity organizations for reducing the procurement and supply chain costs in portfolio companies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting.
Your SAP Ariba self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Ariba Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Ariba areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Ariba Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Ariba projects with the implementation resources:
- Step-by-step SAP Ariba Project Management Form Templates covering SAP Ariba project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Will the qa related information be reported regularly as part of the status reporting mechanisms?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are SAP Ariba project results verified and SAP Ariba project documents archived?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What functions does this software provide that cannot be done easily using other tools such as a spreadsheet or database?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this SAP Ariba project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the formal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Procurement Audit: In case of time and material and labour hour contracts, does surveillance give an adequate and reasonable assurance that the contractor is using efficient methods and effective cost controls?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the SAP Ariba project baseline?
- Change Request: Have scm procedures for noting the change, recording it, and reporting it been followed?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization permit tenderers to submit variants, thus offering space for creative solutions and added value?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the industrial relations prevailing in this organization?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Ariba Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Ariba project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Ariba project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Ariba project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Ariba project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Ariba project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Ariba project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Ariba project with this in-depth SAP Ariba Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Ariba projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Ariba and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Ariba investments work better.
This SAP Ariba All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.