Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Scenario Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Scenario Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Scenario Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Scenario Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Scenario Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Does your organizations cyber resilience strategy, risk scenarios and incident planning exercises take full account of system and data integrity risks, as well as confidentiality and availability?
- Do you undertake regular scenario planning and stress test growth plans for seemingly improbable outcomes to ensure that the board is aware of possible short and longer-term risks?
- How can the process steps be simplified or automated or re-engineered to make the process more efficient, more consistent while improving the cycle time/ quality of the output?
- Does reporting provide sufficient information to enable shareholders to assess the implications of exit scenarios, and is the tone and balance of the consideration appropriate?
- What is your scenario planning for if you are receiving a ransom note with an ultimatum to pay or to watch your organizations website buckle under a deluge of DDoS requests?
- Do you have a comprehensive set of people policies in place that address the risks identified by your scenario planning and any local, legal or regulatory requirements?
- What assumptions, attitudes, expectations, and visions of the future that you previously had has been challenged or strengthened by the scenario planning process?
- Have viable alternative support plans for the new system commensurate with the hardware, software, and operational scenario been developed and documented?
- Does your system automatically generate different scenarios in your supply, demand and production plan at strategic, tactical and operational level?
- What factors impinge upon your organizations mandates, mission, values, internal strengths and weaknesses, and external opportunities and threats?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Scenario Planning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Scenario Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Scenario Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Scenario Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Scenario Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Scenario Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Scenario Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Scenario Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
- Quality Audit: If your organization thinks it is doing something well, can it prove this?
- Procurement Audit: Are trial balances taken weekly for general ledgers for all funds?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of any external or superior pressure to reach a specific result?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Scenario Planning project oversight?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Scenario Planning project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the Scenario Planning project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the submission of variant tenders accepted and duly ruled?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Scenario Planning project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
Step-by-step and complete Scenario Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Scenario Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Scenario Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Scenario Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Scenario Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Scenario Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Scenario Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Scenario Planning project with this in-depth Scenario Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Scenario Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Scenario Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Scenario Planning investments work better.
This Scenario Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.