Facilitate/deliver programs (Onboarding, New feature updates, and product integration) that leverage blended learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful and effective.
More Uses of the SD-WAN Toolkit:
- Govern: customer solution centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre sales, post sales, and service delivery.
- Guide: review change in customers requirements, feature needs, and communicate with account team and product management.
- Warrant that your organization participates as a member of a team to assess and recommend a migration strategy to new technologies.
- Ensure you lead team to technical account strategies that align to customer business requirements and goals; assign resources appropriately.
- Manage advanced knowledge in designing, improving, and implementing highly complex systems.
- Head: security software as anti virus, anti spam, anti spyware, and other security related technologies.
- Be accountable for overseeing, designing, and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
- Be accountable for winning technology and products you offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world.
- Gather feedback from sales/system engineering team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Methodize: when you connect different perspectives, you can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of your people.
- Create sales enablement assets that simplify complex subjects into clear, digestible, actionable information.
- Direct: technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and authorized service providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
- Serve as a technical expert for top tier support of complex infrastructure hardware and application issues.
- Facilitate communication on strategic and tactical issues facing your clients and partners.
- Manage work with the systems team to troubleshoot, diagnose, and remediate customer application issues.
- Be accountable for procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation.
- Support team members by providing transparency and information during organizational changes.
- Be accountable for overseeing and configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security.
- Ensure you understand the big picture, as the importance of proper security architecture, unit testing, automation.
- Manage advanced knowledge in the processes and tools used in monitoring a complex IT environment.
- Make sure that your organization validates data models by defining quality requirements; designing and completing verification tests.
- Ensure the team is reaching goals (Key Performance Indicators) that are in line with overall organizational goals.
- Ensure you develop trusted relationships at a high executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the partnership.
- Pilot: fault isolation, troubleshooting, and resolution support for critical customer network issues.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SD-WAN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SD-WAN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SD-WAN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SD-WAN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SD-WAN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What feature sets currently provided via external appliances in line with the WAN will be supported initially out of the box versus over the SD-WAN solution life cycle?
- Do you have the problem where your users are using consumer type products to store critical files in the cloud and exposing your corporate data in an insecure way?
- Which attributes of an SD-WAN service or solution are the most important considerations when choosing an SD-WAN solution for branch office connectivity?
- What does the existing networking team continue to support versus the team responsible for the virtualized software defined data center infrastructure?
- Do you maintain your existing centralized security model, or does the SD-WAN solution require a migration to a decentralized security approach?
- What factors should organizations consider to help determine which local access connectivity choices are appropriate for SD-WAN solution?
- Have you seen any changes in the behavior or performance of your organizations network due to the growing use of Big Data technologies?
- Are your network providers able to offer the most intelligent, secure, reliable, and adaptable services in a distributed environment?
- What advantages would SD-WAN solutions built on NFV have to enterprise customers over other types of SD-WAN solutions in the market?
- Can the solution support multiple criteria for path selection, including business priority, latency, packet loss, jitter and so on?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SD-WAN book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SD-WAN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SD-WAN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SD-WAN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SD-WAN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SD-WAN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SD-WAN Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SD-WAN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What future plans (e.g., modifications) do you have for your program?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned SD-WAN project manager a PMP (Certified SD-WAN project manager) and experienced?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What resources might the stakeholder bring to the SD-WAN project?
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next SD-WAN project you participate in?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there centralized control of information sharing?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the risk plan be updated on a regular and frequent basis?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the SD-WAN project via agreements?
- Risk Management Plan: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
Step-by-step and complete SD-WAN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SD-WAN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SD-WAN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SD-WAN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SD-WAN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SD-WAN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SD-WAN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SD-WAN project with this in-depth SD-WAN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SD-WAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SD-WAN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SD-WAN investments work better.
This SD-WAN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.