Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Security Consulting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Security Consulting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Security Consulting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Security Consulting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Security Consulting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Why does one believe that now is the right time to make the change, given that, as you have already considered, a consultation is under way on moving to risk based security?
- How can effective physical and perimeter security be implemented without adversely impacting the visitor experience or need for open and welcoming spaces and environments?
- How do you lock down your data and systems so that even if a trusted insider takes sensitive information outside the secure network perimeter it will be secure?
- Are findings shared to encourage dialogue, debate or consultation with service and product users, providers, policy makers and members of the public?
- Why is it better to have an independent consultant assess your risks and compliance, instead of using your IT department or outsourced IT vendor?
- How many total vendors, contractors, consultants, supply chain will need privilege access, specifically for securing remote vendor access?
- Is your enterprise prepared to respond to increasingly sophisticated security threats and to meet compliance and privacy regulations?
- Has the environmental health and safety office been consulted concerning all potential hazardous materials issues or safety hazards?
- Has the risk management department been consulted concerning potential insurance concerns related to contractual insurance risks?
- Why is it better to have an independent consultant assess your risks and compliance, instead of doing it yourself?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Security Consulting book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Security Consulting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Security Consulting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Security Consulting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Security Consulting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Security Consulting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Security Consulting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Security Consulting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Variance Analysis: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Procurement Audit: If an order is divided among several vendors, is the explanation for that procedure documented?
- Roles and Responsibilities: To decide whether to use a quality measurement, ask how will you know when it is achieved?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why should Security Consulting project managers strive to make jobs look easy?
- Quality Management Plan: How does the material compare to a regulatory threshold?
- Project Scope Statement: Were key Security Consulting project stakeholders brought into the Security Consulting project Plan?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there centralized control of information sharing?
- Procurement Audit: Was the formal review of requests to participate or evaluation of bids correctly undertaken?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the Security Consulting project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Security Consulting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Security Consulting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Security Consulting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Security Consulting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Security Consulting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Security Consulting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Security Consulting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Security Consulting project with this in-depth Security Consulting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Security Consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Security Consulting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Security Consulting investments work better.
This Security Consulting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.